Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Tella Tillas

Default Re: Genius Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
you can have an opinion, I don't know what you mean about the women thing, I think it's weird and dumb that you would be happy that someone you don't even know gained a few pounds, I also think it's ridiculous that you "hate" her. she's an actress/singer and a human being doing a job. her life has no bearing on yours, or at least it shouldn't.

I'm not going to understand the situation because I don't compare my weight and size to celebrities. or other people for that matter, because it doesn't make sense to.

I'm allowed to have an opinion too. I'm all for self-improvement, and I'm glad that you're happy with the progress you've made, I just don't understand why it has to be displayed in the form of putting someone else down.

and, for the record, I just realized I am PMSing. so...that probably has more to do with my reaction than anything else.
haha oh please! im too lazy to go through all of your posts but im pretty sure you said you hate on some other famous people just as much

only assholes with no personalities hate NO single human on this planet

you really are making a fool of yourself with this last post unless youre the mother of jesus, well then youre excused

i think you still didnt realize that we talk about jessica simpson here! JESSICA SIMPSON! but i noticed before that you usually "protect" the most retarded celebs
must be a fetish or something

stop hypocriting on me though, you talked more about celebrity crap on this board, more than i ever could or care to

or maybe youre just jealous well dont be cause afterall i like you much more than jessica <3

and women take shit too seriously, you just prooved it once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim wont fix it View Post
Hitler was RIGHT wing you stupid fuckbeast