Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Klingons don't smirk.

Default Living Single

People make a lot of jokes about dating in LA but it truly is miserable. Everybody's so busy and caught up in their own shit. I'm starting to get really sad about it I just want someone who can be my special someone! I'm sick of being single in the bars and trying to meet dudes and casual sex and just all of it! And of course it's harder for a gal like me with some meat on her bones cause all the girls out here are gorgeous with perfect bodies.

I guess this is mostly a complainy thread more than anything else.

Has anybody ever had a relationship that doesnt work right now but ended up working in the future? Me and my ex have INSANE chemistry, sexually and otherwise, but he's too immature for me to be with. I'm really hoping it changes in a few years and we can be together but it's really frustrating to not be able to have it now.

You know one thing I hate is how people say like, you can't look for it, just stop thinking about it and it will happen - love is the ONLY thing anybody says that about. Everything else, they said, if you want something you gotta go out and GRAB IT! Why is love the exception? I think it's just so you don't have to listen to your single friends complain anymore.

BOO FUCKING HOO and I'm still super sad about MCA AHHHHh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS View Post
*summits*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb View Post
1. watch as many woody allen movies as possible
2. ???????????
3. profit