Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2009, 11:26 AM

Default Re: I have a crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo105 View Post
I really think that it's because those were the kind of boys that were attracted to/interested in me when I started dating. I wonder what it'd be like if I had dated jocks instead...*dream sequence*
i think it has a lot to do with your past experiences. i never dated an asian chick, and never was interested at all. but i did once and for a short time after, i saw nothing but hot asian chicks everywhere - till i went back to fair skinned booty

as a matter of fact, i've always been interested in what type of guys a girl who's dated me for a decent amount of time goes for after. my last serious gf who happens to be blonde is dating a shorter, older (probably well off and cooler) version of me - its kind of bugged out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodanaonlyzuul View Post
yeah I think that is often the case. My fair skinned, blond, green eyed boyfriend says he adores/much prefers my skin tone and dark hair and eyes.
every blonde girl i've dated is grossed out by blonde guys, and never dated one. im not against spanish girls, but ive only dated two and one of them had green eyes and freckles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzzolese View Post
My brown-haired green-eyed boyfriend told me his favorite types are innocent, sweet-looking brunettes with big butts.
cosignin'

ritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
...has gone on atwixt, nay, afween the seams...

Last edited by b i o n i c : 08-11-2009 at 11:30 AM.