Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > Beastie-Free General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
adam_esetFez

Default Re: So I may wind up killing myself later...

Just to start out, I only saw her for five minutes today and didn't think it wise to be like "Oh, hey, how was Santa Fe? Ah, that's sweet. Yeah, by the way, I kinda want to fuck you really bad." We just talked for a minute and went to class, and I want to clear up I think I'll be subtler than the whole fuck you bad thing.

Quote:
Originally posted by ToucanSpam
...or not, you know. You could just go for it and have it blow up in your face. Your call.
Confidence, I like that. More than likely you're right, so more than likely that sucks a whole lot for me.

Quote:
Originally posted by monkey
put your arm around her waist and start holding a hug a little extra long
I actually did hug her today and she seemed happy to see me since I haven't seen her in three weeks, so that was nice.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob
you're afraid of girls? what are you gay or something?
Not gay, just curious.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bjork
Don't drop a bomb on her, if she felt the same you would already know.
Here's the thing...I have no idea how she feels. Sometimes I think she might have feelings, sometimes I'm not sure, sometimes I post on message boards and debate out loud if she has feelings. It's crazy.

Quote:
Originally posted by mickill
I was actually mixing the shit down for Tony and shit, then he like stepped out to grab a banana nutrament and I was like, I'ma grab me one of these here for yours truly because this shit here got ringworm.