Go Back   Beastie Boys Message Board > Non-Beastie Boys > General Political Discussion

Old 12-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Peace & Love

Default Liberal is the new Communist

Gay is the new nigger. Meet the new boss same as the old boss. As much as I think things have changed, they haven't. The level of hate and prejudice by ignorant redneck assholes stays at the same setting, the target just rotates.

Is this what the new moral America is all about? One thing for sure, the rest of the world has fucking had it with USA ass backwards way of perception and really don't care that we are spending our dollar right out of the standard.

just sayin'

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 12-02-2004, 04:12 PM
Devil's Advocate

Default Re: Liberal is the new Communist

well look on the bright side..McCarthyism hasn't resurfaced. We aren't holding trials to weed out the liberals..yet.

Cookiepuss

('vajina')

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post

Remember, women are more than just a pair of tits and you have to capture the mind before you can take that ass hostage.

Old 12-02-2004, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuss
well look on the bright side..McCarthyism hasn't resurfaced. We aren't holding trials to weed out the liberals..yet.
Patriot Act. Dissent is terrorism.
Old 12-02-2004, 04:24 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuss
UCMJ - Article 134

In the military they are...

Mark Twain said it best: “America is a nation without a distinct criminal class...with the possible exception of Congress."

Old 12-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Grand Wizard

What liberals? Few.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 12-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Peace & Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASsman
What liberals? Few.
truedat. That is what makes our current climate so scary, it will be anybody and everybody at anytime and everyway that fits the sermon of the week. You must agree with the war You must agree with the right. You must agree with the hetrosex.

Real liberals, few and far between.

take Alabama for instance. The state that outlaws sextoys, they've come up with some forward thinking recently.

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Last edited by yeahwho : 12-02-2004 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 05:22 PM
Professional Cynic

Quote:
What liberals? Few.
Dissenters and liberals.

Mark Twain said it best: “America is a nation without a distinct criminal class...with the possible exception of Congress."

Old 12-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Peace & Love

Whatever this new climate is.....it is not what a uniter creates, unless you can accept,

"rigid government control of peoples' private lives is the new liberty." And

"crushing debt is the new prosperity."

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 12-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Rational Dissenter

"Once the communist now the terrorist"

God Flogging Molly is good band.

Anyway.

I agree totally, we are trying to start a liberal magazine at my highschool now, we are worried we won't have any support, living in the middle of nebraska. They get bible study (IN A FUCKING PUBLIC SCHOOL, IT IS SCHOOL SPONSORED) we should get our damn magazine!

"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." - George W. Bush Jr.

Get rid of the bigot! Impeach Shrub!

Old 12-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Grand Wizard

True that, but you don't need support.. That's the point you are suppose to be creating awareness.

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." - Noam Chomsky

Old 12-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Rational Dissenter

Quote:
True that, but you don't need support.. That's the point you are suppose to be creating awareness.
Try publishing a magazine or even a pamphlet from your basement, it's not easy. School has a massive network and massive printers, we kinda need them.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Grand Wizard

Hijack that shit, in the name of freedom. Well I meant public support, like the student body.. not school adminstrator support. Also you could try printing it old school.... By hand and so on... Believe me if you're resourceful you can accomplish anything.

Old 12-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Rational Dissenter

This crap weighs tons. Can't Hijack anything. School has security cameras. We are going to try are damndest, we have an attorney in the area (members father) willing to take them to the house of pain.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Grand Wizard

E-Dissent.

Old 12-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Rational Dissenter

No one takes E-Dissent seriously, you of all people assman should know that.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Grand Wizard

Wachutalkingbout. I talking about taking action. E-Revolution.

Old 12-03-2004, 08:24 AM
you fucking lemmings...

you funny little liberals..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzz
...to stretch your capacity for compassion for other people? Then again, I don't think you value that very highly. Not as highly as telling it like it is.
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix

Old 12-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Rational Dissenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdrop
you funny little liberals..........
Funny little consevatives, always starting wars and singling out groups of people to hate to further your own evil agendas.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Fruit striped gum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashew
Funny little consevatives, always starting wars and singling out groups of people to hate to further your own evil agendas.
The Vietnam conflict was started by a democrat. Disagreement is not hate.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:52 AM
you fucking lemmings...

Quote:
i'm not a conservative.

progressive-mined, pragmatic rationalist, thank you.
i voted for kerry (so sick of saying that to people).

are you not a liberal?

Quote:
...to stretch your capacity for compassion for other people? Then again, I don't think you value that very highly. Not as highly as telling it like it is.
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix

Old 12-03-2004, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Throught this entire thread has been talk a/b singling out groups (such as the bible study) obviously animosity there. So it is not just liberal or conservative people, it is everyone.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Peace & Love

Quote:
100%ILL, Disagreement is not hate
Legislating disagreement is. As is the case in Alabama above and many other instances of moral values being legally implicated upon the citizens. This is a country of free will, the idea behind the constitution is not to protect me from myself, it is to protect me from others who may harm me and my family. I disagree with alot of things, but unless these things are harming me or my family, I see no reason to turn it into a taxpayers burden by making up more laws.

Weed, gay books? WTF? I am still looking for the statistics on how my life is better by criminalizing marijuana? The war on drugs is actually a war on freedoms and our collective pocketbook, plus it creates criminals! It is not a solution, just a perpetuation and exploitation of a drug culture. Kids are now hardcore criminals. Thanks.

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Old 12-03-2004, 10:04 AM
you fucking lemmings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahwho
Legislating disagreement is. As is the case in Alabama above and many other instances of moral values being legally implicated upon the citizens. This is a country of free will, the idea behind the constitution is not to protect me from myself, it is to protect me from others who may harm me and my family. I disagree with alot of things, but unless these things are harming me or my family, I see no reason to turn it into a taxpayers burden by making up more laws.

Weed, gay books? WTF? I am still looking for the statistics on how my life is better by criminalizing marijuana? The war on drugs is actually a war on freedoms and our collective pocketbook, plus it creates criminals! It is not a solution, just a perpetuation and exploitation of a drug culture. Kids are now hardcore criminals. Thanks.
nice.

Quote:
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix

Old 12-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Fruit striped gum

Quote:

Yes you're right of course. I wish I could be inundated with more information about how "normal" it is to be homosexual. And drugs, nothing but positive things come from the sale and use of drugs to be sure. I can't see why on earth anyone should be opposed to them.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Peace & Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% ILL
Yes you're right of course. I wish I could be inundated with more information about how "normal" it is to be homosexual. And drugs, nothing but positive things come from the sale and use of drugs to be sure. I can't see why on earth anyone should be opposed to them.
Your Morals. I do not drink or use drugs, I also don't give a shit if you do. I do not partake in the gay culture, I don't care if you do. I am free to do what I like and with my freedom comes responsibilities that I am intelligent enough to respect. Such as respecting other citizens rights to privacy and property.

I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]

Last edited by yeahwho : 12-03-2004 at 10:33 AM. Reason: rewriting the constitution so I do not feel creepy
Old 12-03-2004, 10:38 AM
Fruit striped gum

Quote:
Your Morals. I do not drink or use drugs, I also don't give a shit if you do. I do not partake in the gay culture, I don't care if you do. I am free to do what I like and with my freedom comes responsibilities I am intelligent enough to respect. Such as respecting other citizens rights to privacy and property.

That's my point, You Don't Care. But you don't like me because I do care.
As far as privacy rights are concerned, I'm all for privacy, but it's not private. The Gay rights agenda. I still don't comprehend. I don't have rights based on my heterosexuality. Why are they special or why do they require special legislation to be homosexual? They want to deviate from the "standard norm" and then make it appear the norm. They despise traditional values but want the right to enter into Holy Matrimony. Seems to me they want to force our culture to accept theirs. The term "alternate lifestyle" is laughable. What life can be continued on through the homosexual lifestyle? None
Next I suppose The Man Boy Love Association Of America will seek legislation to promote their alternate lifestyle and so on and so forth. But then again You Don't Care
Old 12-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Ronin

Perhaps you should explain, rationally and scientifically, with no hysteric slippery-slope bullshit or flowery Bible passages, what exactly is so abnormal about homosexuality. Maybe then people might take your radical right-wing agenda somewhat seriously. What you care about, obviously, is preserving the "standard norm" - or at least your version of it - at all costs, including the basic freedoms and dignity of others. It's not so much a matter of gay people forcing you to accept their culture, it's a matter of you forcing them to occupy the same low rung on the social ladder to which your close-minded ilk has subjected them since... well, since the advent of the great monotheistic religions, to put it bluntly.

You can't explain to people this type of mindframe

- AY

Old 12-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Fruit striped gum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmeltz
Perhaps you should explain, rationally and scientifically, with no hysteric slippery-slope bullshit or flowery Bible passages, what exactly is so abnormal about homosexuality. Maybe then people might take your radical right-wing agenda somewhat seriously. What you care about, obviously, is preserving the "standard norm" - or at least your version of it - at all costs, including the basic freedoms and dignity of others. It's not so much a matter of gay people forcing you to accept their culture, it's a matter of you forcing them to occupy the same low rung on the social ladder to which your close-minded ilk has subjected them since... well, since the advent of the great monotheistic religions, to put it bluntly.
Explain my position without referencing The Bible from which I draw my position? That's not very fair now is it? I cannot debate you if you will not allow me that at least.......... low rung on the social ladder? They enjoy a high social status now and likewise in the past, Ancient Rome, Greece etc.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I don't have rights based on my heterosexuality.
Except you do. There are plenty of laws governing sexual conduct between male and females that do not apply to same-sex relationships. For example, in the UK, long-term sexual partners are (after a set period has elapsed uninterupted) given the status of "Common-law spouse" with no ceremony necessary. This is not afforded to same-sex relationships. Not being an American lawyer, I cannot specify the particulars for you, but there are rights afforded to you and a partner of your choice which are not afforded to homosexual's partners. An obvious example is marriage and the legal rights it affords.

By being a heterosexual, you have the right to get married, and thus benefit from tax and legal advantages. Homosexuals do not have this same right. If your sexuality was "celebate" you would not have these rights affordable to a purely platonic companion, thus it can be seen to be strictly heterosexual.

Quote:
Why are they special or why do they require special legislation to be homosexual?
Because current legislation excludes them. They are special in that the law unfairly singles them out. To deny them the right to marry is like denying inter-racial couples the right to marry "because it deviates from the standard norm." - Well yes, inter-racial marriage at one point was unheard of.

Quote:
They want to deviate from the "standard norm" and then make it appear the norm. They despise traditional values but want the right to enter into Holy Matrimony.
Many just wanted the right to enter *CIVIL* matrimony, and wanted nothing to do with churches which descriminated against them. And what "traditional values" do they despise? Let me guess, all gays are thieves, right? And they are all promiscuous rapists, yeah?

Or maybe they just despise the "tradional values" which unjustly persecute them? Well how unreasonable of them...

Quote:
Seems to me they want to force our culture to accept theirs.
Yeah goddamn niggers with their hiphop. Oh wait, we are talking about homosexuals... Sorry, couldn't tell from the rhetoric.

Quote:
The term "alternate lifestyle" is laughable. What life can be continued on through the homosexual lifestyle? None
By that argument, infertile couples should be banned from marriage. Anyone who is infertile or simply *doesn't want children* should be socially ostracised and persecuted.

And of course, by "lifestyle" they mean THE LIFE THEY LIVE. Not "the life they create by having sex with a woman."

Quote:
Next I suppose The Man Boy Love Association Of America will seek legislation to promote their alternate lifestyle and so on and so forth. But then again You Don't Care
And we can't have fellatio, anal sex, bondage, sex-toys, or any number of other "alternate" sexual activities either.

Anything other than miserable face-down silent missionary position (hopefully praying for forgiveness all the way through, and with genitals rendered paralysed by numbing agents to prevent any possible pleasure gleaned from a purely utilitarian act) strictly for the purposes of conception is a SIN!
Old 12-03-2004, 11:30 AM
not.for.sale

Quote:
Explain my position without referencing The Bible from which I draw my position?
so the bible is why homosexual people should not be allowed to marry, givng them all the inheritance rights and tax rights of married hetero couples? And the bilble is the word of your god, rihgt? so your god says homsexual couples should not marry? so you are legislating from your religious stance? so religion and state are not seperated?

100%ILL, in Denmark homosexuals have been legally able to get maried since 1989. The divorce rate there is only 17 percent for homosexuals, compared to 46 percent for heterosexuals. (from yahoo! health)

check it out...
art:
pH productions
life:
ParEcon
ZNET
twenty12rice