Live on the web at:
http://www.wclmradio.com
Request line: (804) 231-7685
Richmond, Virginia USA

my stupid fuckin' space

Old 07-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Green Tea

Default Re: Now I've seen it...

i don't know what i just looked at but if it's on my history i hate you.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
gets results.

So here's the deal. Last evening, I got a call from my friend back at the usual pub we go. He was talking too fast for me to understand a word escaping his lips. Telling him to slow down, I heard a gunshot in the background. I soon didn't hear my friend on the line. I screamed his name numerous times in hope for an answer, but alas nothing. Scared, I hung up the phone and ran down to the pub. Swinging open the doors, I saw my friend firing off rounds at the chaps inside.

What I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't give into the National Hockey League as we did for Wimbledon. Who needs that much attention anyway!? Certainly not the suits overseas! They think they can win by using force. Well I tell you this! No beefy guy will take me down and sew my mouth shut! Oh no they won't! as long as I have my fireplace intact, I'm up for a good ol' show of classic wrestling with these lackeys.

I mean, why should a dentist have the right to play piano whilst my teeth were replaced with watermelon seeds. I don't even like watermelons! Let alone the seeds of one. How am I going to eat my chips with seedy teeth!? I'd really like to know! I'm not paying the bill for any subpar job I'd expect from the BBC customer service. Channel 4 is much better off without their three'o'clock programming.

Perhaps I'm not wording it right. I'm really saying is that, if you have a towel...keep it. Don't give it to you neighbour's discoloured glass of wine. It's an indian giver AND a sissy. We don't need any sissies working in the old library. I'd sue if I could, but I fall short the requirements....weight requirement that is. Lousy fish diet.

-Homsar wins a lot-

Old 07-01-2005, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homsar
So here's the deal.
I'm English and that made little sense to me.