Old 02-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Banned

Default ron paul and 9/11

its a shame that ron either doesnt believe in the 9-11 movement, or purposely disassociated himself with the movement. cost him a lot of votes.

not that it would have mattered enough to count...

however, i long for the day when a mainstream politician takes this issue seriously, if you paid any attention to the members of the 9-11 commission during the investigation, and their outrage at the manner in which the investigation was handled, you'd understand. check out "press for truth", and also the section in the latest version of loose change which goes through and names the members and their associations to defense contractors and/or bush regime.

there is enough evidence out there to necessitate an entirely new, independent, official investigation in my opinion. what do you think?
Old 02-11-2008, 03:10 AM
Campus Fuckface

Default Re: ron paul and 9/11

I don't buy into the conspiracy theories one bit, but I'm all for transparent investigations and dissemination of information for those concerned citizens about what happened on 9/11.

If it was indeed Osama or actually a missile that hit the Pentagon, the public has the right to view all the evidence and come to their conclusions.

There will always be theorists regardless, but at least people can be better informed about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do

Old 02-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Banned

Default Re: ron paul and 9/11

i agree, at least provide the public the chance to make their own informed opinions. and if there are people here in the us who should be held more accountable for their action/inaction that day or prior to that day, then they should be publicly recognised for their incompetence, and changes made to prevent such incompetence from happening again.

most of all, we should have access.