Old 02-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Is this fun yet?

Default Wearing the same clothes to work

I don't mean having a limited budget and perhaps only able to own a few different shirts and a couple of pairs of pants but there is a guy at work who wears the same black pants, black tshirt, and black shoes everyday. Sometimes when I see him I get my days confussed.

I can't figure out what he's thinking. Does he have a couple of the same shirts, pants and shoes? Maybe he takes a whores bath with lysol.

Quote:
...is watching the live feed, waiting for the first Chilean miner to reach the surface, wild-eyed and consumed by bloodthirst, as the rescue team unknowingly brings the zombie virus- and it's first 34 carriers- to an unsuspecting world.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:31 PM
not punk enough

Default Re: Wearing the same clothes to work

I kinda do to. Same black jeans all week really, they don't get dirty.

As for my t-shirt I have one that is plain and everything else has a band or comic book character on it. Rare occasions I where them but yeah, I don't care how smart I am. I sometimes get paranoid that I smell but I think my bad breath covers that

edit: I get away with it because I work at a different office each day.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:54 PM
BEAZTIE BOYZ #1 FANZ!

My teacher in the seventh grade wore the exact same thing every single day for the whole school year: blue pants, a blue sweater with a white stripe across the front and blue sneakers. Then on the last day of school he was suddenly wearing a white sweater with a blue stripe across the front. That literally blew my mind at the time.

KILLA

Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"
Aw, mom you're just jealous, it's the Beas-tie-Boys!!!

Old 02-19-2010, 02:57 PM
not punk enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickill View Post
My teacher in the seventh grade wore the exact same thing every single day for the whole school year: blue pants, a blue sweater with a white stripe across the front and blue sneakers. Then on the last day of school he was suddenly wearing a white sweater with a blue stripe across the front. That literally blew my mind at the time.
I think it was a psychological trick she was trying to play on you kids.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:12 PM
BEAZTIE BOYZ #1 FANZ!

Well, it was a man, but maybe. Who knows how I would've turned out had he changed his clothes more often during that pivotal stage of my adolescence; how it would have altered my journey.

KILLA

Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?"
Aw, mom you're just jealous, it's the Beas-tie-Boys!!!

Old 02-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Wicked!

I wear the same scrubs to work everyday. My work provides us with free scrubs so I take advantage of it.

"A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"

Old 02-19-2010, 03:28 PM
hOT kAT

^haha like that tv show, boston legal

c'mon big lad , have a word

aint wack

...............................really phat

Old 02-19-2010, 04:27 PM
The blurst of times.

I wear the same suit , but change my shirt and tie everyday. I would prefer to have several suits and switch it up but I do not have the cash.

some noise what I made

Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 PM
applies gold bond daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by rirv View Post
I wear the same suit , but change my shirt and tie everyday. I would prefer to have several suits and switch it up but I do not have the cash.

used to have a guy who did this at my work. i think it was determined that he had the same rotation every week, therefor he had 5 shirts and 5 ties. it was a pretty junky suit for one, which matched his cheap toupee job.

working outdoors, i usually wear the same jeans and outerwear all week. i basically only change my underwear and socks daily, with the t-shirt getting swapped if its summer heat. but now that i wear about 4 shirts under my jacket, i always wear the same one all week.

Quote:
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:54 PM
Teflon Man

I wear the same combat pants, jacket and shirt every day. Not like I have a fucking choice...
Old 02-19-2010, 05:19 PM
a right dirter

There's a lady at my work who wears the same outfit for 5 days on the trot and then changes to another outfit for the following week, just keeps rotating.... I wear the same bottom half each week but mix up the tops - black trousers/black skirt/grey trousers/grey skirt then jeans on a friday. Or just wear suits if I feel like smarting up. Kerazy.

Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol..... ooh and a nice cup of tea please.

Old 02-19-2010, 06:36 PM
drifter

I wear the same type of clothing/shoes to work that I would to the gym.
It's quite convenient for one such as myself that visits the gym post work quite often

Next stop, home ownership! I’m just kidding, the middle class is dying. You’ll be renting forever.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM
just here for the .gifs

I'll usually wear jeans 3-10 times before washing them. I try not to wear the same thing every day though. I wore the same shirt twice this week...which isn't really normal. It's just so comfortable, I couldn't resist. I wear thin t-shirts or tanks under most tops in the winter, and I change those every day....usually.

I've mentioned this before, but when I was in high school I kept a log of what I wore every day so I wouldn't repeat an outfit twice in a two week span. I'm not sure why. It's not like anybody cared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Current Member

3 pairs of business trousers (it's business time), about 10 shirts and 15 ties. And any given week, I only wear the one pair of trousers and 3 of the ties. I can't mix it up, it's fucked. I have a pretty sweet suit that I occasionally wear, but only when it suits the audience.

EDIT: I wear a different shirt each of these days, too haha not just a tie around my naked neck and shoulders.

Shout at the Devil!

Old 02-20-2010, 12:12 AM
Current Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
I'll usually wear jeans 3-10 times before washing them. I try not to wear the same thing every day though. I wore the same shirt twice this week...which isn't really normal. It's just so comfortable, I couldn't resist. I wear thin t-shirts or tanks under most tops in the winter, and I change those every day....usually.

I've mentioned this before, but when I was in high school I kept a log of what I wore every day so I wouldn't repeat an outfit twice in a two week span. I'm not sure why. It's not like anybody cared.
Dot, you cared.

Shout at the Devil!