Old 01-09-2009, 02:56 AM
just here for the .gifs

Lightbulb oh fuck

the nerd is a player after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:00 AM
for your health

Default Re: oh fuck

that's what I said about my ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
I'm known to compliment a nice beard and I definitely have boobs and a vagina.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:25 AM
just here for the .gifs

umm. so, I basically saw my crush take home another girl and I drunkenly texted him a bit ago "I guess my the ory was wr onge". (edited to escape searchability). which alludes to my theor y that he liked me or whatever. and he just texted back like 15 minutes later, "ok...WHAT w as you r the ory?"

uhh...I think I'm just gonna not say anything back right now because the caps seem aggressive and I'm pretty sure he should be banging that chick right now or something.

I suppose I could be truthful for once. but I can't. if there's a chance that the girl is there with him. so I shall remain mysterious. I think that's the right move.

I am tired of games anyway. but I keep playing them because I don't know what else to do.

Quote:
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:37 AM
for your health

play some Tetris on facebook instead Kel

maybe nothing happened anyway and they just fell asleep.Just don't let it eat away your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
I'm known to compliment a nice beard and I definitely have boobs and a vagina.

Old 01-09-2009, 05:27 AM
How It Is

tell him your theory was that he was gay.

its the only way out of this.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:00 AM
Non Stop Climax Action

facebook has tetris aww sweet!

wot happened with the punk dude with the bomber jacket?

see ya later masterbator

At the Moment:
Playing Street Fighter 4

Got banned from Myspace Forums. Apparently quoting another user with with a nude picture in it also counts as you posting the picture which falls in banned.

Old 01-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Klingons don't smirk.

Audio I wish some of your art had been up at that beastie boys thing.

Sorry that has nothing to do with this thread.

Actually Dorothy you make sweet art too. You guys should make art together. IN THE PANTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIRESS View Post
*summits*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb View Post
1. watch as many woody allen movies as possible
2. ???????????
3. profit

Old 01-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Non Stop Climax Action

heh

delay:
kind of hoped after i saw some uber awesome paintings. The one with the Sabotage theme are the best imo

back on topic.

see ya later masterbator

At the Moment:
Playing Street Fighter 4

Got banned from Myspace Forums. Apparently quoting another user with with a nude picture in it also counts as you posting the picture which falls in banned.

Last edited by Audio. : 01-09-2009 at 06:09 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:27 AM
just here for the .gifs

punk dude is no more. he was creepin me out.

I wish I could say the gay thing, but that's not normally the kind of thing I would say. I would laugh, but I don't think he would.

now that I'm not drunk, I am debating whether or not I should tell him what I meant or just make up something. I can't help thinking I should just get it out there so I can forget about it. but then I'm afraid it will make our friendship super awkward (it is currently just awkward).

damn it damn it damn it

Quote:

Old 01-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Smart

Arrow Re: oh fuck

Just do something. Either way you're gonna look weird, but if you tell him about your gay little "the ory" and the fact you watched him leave without saying anything then he will probably sever all contact. Say you meant to text someone else or something.

I'm going off, getting paid and I don't ask why

Old 01-09-2009, 11:54 AM
The blurst of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood View Post
punk dude is no more. he was creepin me out.

I wish I could say the gay thing, but that's not normally the kind of thing I would say. I would laugh, but I don't think he would.

now that I'm not drunk, I am debating whether or not I should tell him what I meant or just make up something. I can't help thinking I should just get it out there so I can forget about it. but then I'm afraid it will make our friendship super awkward (it is currently just awkward).

damn it damn it damn it
You say it's not the kind of thing you'd normally say, but since when did the things you normally say actually work in these situations? Try switching your style.

some noise what I made

Old 01-09-2009, 11:54 AM
MCA 1964 - 2012

is ory codeword for oral?
Old 01-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Smart

No but she's worried he might come on here and search for "theory" and find out what she meant.

Old 01-09-2009, 12:08 PM
applies gold bond daily

text messages are searchable?

Quote:
People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot.

Old 01-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Smart

No but Beatsie Boiz Massage Boardz are.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:02 PM
just here for the .gifs

ha, I was just being paranoid. I don't think anybody would be like, "oh hey, I got this text, I'm gonna google it word for word and see what comes up".

padster, what does "watching him leave without saying anything" have to do with it? what was I supposed to say? he said goodbye to me. the girl seemed annoyed. I think she can tell I like him. ha.

I think I'm just going to say, "I don't know, it made more sense last night".

he already knows I'm kind of weird, I'm not that worried about the actual text, I'm just trying to figure if I should tell him I like him or whatever. ugh. because his behavior as of late has indicated that he likes me, or at least that there is some sort of tension between us. but maybe he's just like that around every girl.

either way, the fun is over. :/

Quote:

Old 01-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Smart

I mean like, if you really wanted his cock you shoulda spoke up when he was leaving with the other chick. Even if it was just something small like "oh. You're going. OK. Bye then" just to let him know that you liked him. Watching him go without saying anything, THEN texting him is a little odd that's all.

But you said he already knows you're a tard so fuck it.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:19 PM
just here for the .gifs

yeah, I don't know that that would've done anything. the girl was there the whole night, she came specifically to see him. and I've seen them interact before, she's always over the top with flirting. it's kind of gross.

blah, it's my fault, I played my cards too close. I should've stayed til the end of his dj set last week and ended the night together, but I went all responsible and said, "oh, I should go, I have to work in the morning" and left.

well, I sent the text, it said something about having an answer then falling asleep, and how it made more sense last night. and sorry.

oh alcohol.

Quote:

Old 01-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Donin' tha butt! AOWWW!

TELL him. if you like him tell him. if he says he doesn't feel the same, then you're just back in the boat you're in now. it'll make you feel better to know, i would think.

also, you haven't been friends for long, right? if he says he's not up for that, then you haven't lost this huge great relationship that's lasted years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
Female boner = a wide-on

Old 01-09-2009, 06:39 PM
just here for the .gifs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFace View Post
TELL him. if you like him tell him. if he says he doesn't feel the same, then you're just back in the boat you're in now. it'll make you feel better to know, i would think.

also, you haven't been friends for long, right? if he says he's not up for that, then you haven't lost this huge great relationship that's lasted years.

ugh, if I tell him that I like him, then it will taint everything I ever say to him again and I have to see him all the time.

plus, the liking him bit was growing on account of me thinking that he liked me. and if he doesn't, then I just feel stupid.

the whole thing is awfully pathetic. he's not even that good a catch. and I wasn't even set on dating him, I just wanted to make out and see if we had any chemistry and then move on from there. but then he started bein' all, "come hang out with me" and acting shy and nervous and happy and giggly around me and it transferred onto me and now this stupid chick who never looks like she's having a good time is messing everything up.

on the other hand, if they like eachother and are having a good time together, and I come out all jealous and weird and shitting all over it, then that sucks. it makes me a bad friend. and kinda ruins the whole magic of a burgeoning relationship. like, he's flush with love over this chick and I'm in the background freaking out like he did something wrong. when he really hasn't.

blah!

Quote:

Old 01-10-2009, 06:05 AM
feeder

Surely you can see how, even if he does like you a bit, he might choose to go get off with the girl who is throwing herself at him, rather than sit around waiting forever for another chick who is making an effort at not appearing especially interested?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:27 AM
5 Fingers Of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.peachy View Post
Surely you can see how, even if he does like you a bit, he might choose to go get off with the girl who is throwing herself at him, rather than sit around waiting forever for another chick who is making an effort at not appearing especially interested?
exactly. what if he pushed away the chick who is throwing herself at him to holler at you, then you're not interested? then he loses twice and has no chicks, which sucks.

Last edited by Videodrome : 01-10-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: ex to the next
Old 01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
just here for the .gifs

oh yeah, I understand, that's why I said he really isn't doing anything wrong.

honestly, I could have been more forthright. it doesn't really matter, I've got more important things going on in my life that need attention.

I'm just kind of disappointed. meh.

Quote: