PDA

View Full Version : BBMB Gaming Journal

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Miho
04-11-2008, 09:55 AM
OK, I thought of something else to start a thread about. I borrowed this from another forum I post at. This is a thread to post your gaming sessions.

Well, like I posted on my other thread, I beat Final Fantasy VI Advance. After much level grinding, I beat the final boss with ease.

Jitters
04-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I've gone back to play a few older games and right now I'm trying to get through Jet Grind Radio on my Dreamcast.

Been playing some Brawl to unlock some more trophies and the like.

Sadly I get the feeling this thread is going to die off... :(

Bob
04-12-2008, 07:56 PM
i cleaned out the vents on my laptop so that i can finally start playing call of duty 4 again without my computer overheating and shutting off. honestly that's happened so many times i can't believe i haven't fried something vital, this thing is well designed. and it was so reasonably priced, too!

anyway call of duty 4 is fun

Kid Presentable
04-13-2008, 12:21 AM
I stopped playing COD4 cause I was getting geeked down by all of the prestige players online. Been playing Guitar Hero 3 on the wii. I find that to be extremely boring. Been back into Gears online for a minute, but the host-side advantage and my mediocre connection (plus the fact I'm probably a bit shit) have been definite obstacles.

Bring on GTA IV Multiplayer. BBMB Cops n Crooks tourney ftw.

TimDoolan
04-13-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm looking forward to IV, the Iron Man game if it doesn't suck, and the ghostbusters game.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-13-2008, 01:32 AM
We shant let it die off! :cool:

I've been playing massive amounts of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I have a feeling that will continue 'till 2012 or so.

In addition to that, I've been making some progress on Dementium: The Ward on the DS...fantastic game.

I also just rented the shitty Avatar game for the 360 to reap the easy 1000 Achievements (which can be obtained in 2 minutes, YouTube it), so my gamerscore is closing in on 5,000 now :D

jabumbo
04-13-2008, 10:38 AM
i started half life 2 about 2 weeks ago. i think the area i'm in now is called "highway 17" or something?

Jitters
04-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I also just rented the shitty Avatar game for the 360 to reap the easy 1000 Achievements (which can be obtained in 2 minutes, YouTube it), so my gamerscore is closing in on 5,000 now :D

Achievements whore ;)

I played some Space Channel 5 for the first time last night but I ain't really feeling it. It seems like I just can't get the button flow down right to get it going but I'm not going to give up just yet.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-13-2008, 06:09 PM
SC5 is a great game, I played the hell out of the old Dreamcast title.

So I reached a boss last night in Dementium, he was in a wheel chair and had a machine gun.

Fucking. Awesome.

Lex Diamonds
04-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Ha, you used the word "shant". What a gimp.

Jitters
04-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Played Star Wars: Rouge Squadron for a few minutes and then played Donkey Kong 64 for almost 2 hours non consecutively. Collect-a-thon FTW!

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-14-2008, 01:25 AM
Miho really should have specified this a cunt free thread.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-14-2008, 01:27 AM
Rogue Squadron: Amazing game, even difficulty.
Rogue Squadron II: Amazing game, tough difficulty.
Rogue Squadron III: Good game, far to easy.

You can't go wrong with any of them though, really. And Battle For Naboo (a spinoff, N64) I also thought was tops...even though it didn't fare to well in the reviews.

Dorothy Wood
04-14-2008, 02:27 AM
I can pretty much beat mario bros. everytime I play it. not mario 3 though :(

silence7
04-14-2008, 02:44 AM
I'm the laughing stock of all the gamers in the office, I rarely finish games, but I'm always working on about ten at a time. I love to explore around in games and find hidden stuff, so it takes me FOREVER to finish a game, so at the moment, I'm working on.

Halo 3 (360)
Re-playing Half-Life 2, then on to Episode 1 & 2 (360)
Bioshock (360)
Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii)
Just Got the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion, (F-ing Awesome BTW) (360)
Professor Layton (DS)
COD4 (360)
Pikmin (GC)

So yeah, I game when I get a chance...

Jitters
04-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Pikmin

Great, great game. I never got a chance to play the sequel though. Anybody see how much a copy of the Pikmin games go for on ebay? $60 isn't uncommon for a copy of Pikmin 2 :(

Loppfessor
04-14-2008, 10:37 AM
Uh I used my PS2 to watch a DVD in my room...does that count?

Miho
04-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Quit it, Padster. Stop being a punk on my thread.

Since beating FFVIA, I moved onto Final Fantasy IV Advance. I'm 8 hours into it. Still have quite a bit to go. These Final Fantasy games are hurting my game time consumption.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Pikmin 1 and 2 are very very good games...I did pretty much everything in each title. The first one is classic, but the second is much deeper...I wasn't aware of 2's eBay prices...that's crazy.

The big rumor is that we'll see Pikmin 3 quite soon, possibly later this year.

silence7
04-15-2008, 02:56 AM
Weird, you can get Pikmin 2 on the "player's choice" for a $20 around here...

Holy Crap, amazon.com

$199.99
+ $3.99shipping

$149.94
+ $3.99shipping

200 bones, and they have the audacity to charge you for shipping!! WTF?

Jitters in not bullshitting, nothing below $63.95 on Amazon, didn't check e-bay. Seems only the Original released one is in this high price range, weird...

Chibi-Robo is another weird little game, have it for the GC, but it might even be too weird for me, granted I haven't given it a fair chance yet.

S7

camo
04-15-2008, 03:12 AM
I just recently bought condemned 2 and I'm waiting for the sound issues to be patched because it's really spoiling the tension and ambience. Playing through Final Fantasy VII Advent Children - DS, it's a bit easy but good non the less. Replaying ratchet on PS3. But most of all i'm hooked on COD4 online. My copy of unreal isn't even getting a look in at the moment because of it.

Last night I won 9 games in a row and I'm, really loving the ambush level and the one based on the boat (name?).

paul jones
04-15-2008, 03:20 AM
in the build up to GTA 4 I might re-play The Warriors in between wanks

camo
04-15-2008, 03:40 AM
thats a good game, I love the music, especially the synth noise when you change through the options on the title screen (y)

paul jones
04-15-2008, 03:43 AM
thats a good game, I love the music, especially the synth noise when you change through the options on the title screen (y)

too right! I grew up with the movie so it was a wet dream when the game came out.(y)

camo
04-15-2008, 03:49 AM
Me too, it was such a random license to pick up but R* (thanks kid p) did it justice.

When you twatted someone you really felt like you gave them a good kicking in (y)

paul jones
04-15-2008, 03:54 AM

When you twatted someone you really felt like you gave them a good kicking in (y)

that is what makes the game(y)

Jitters
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Played some more Donkey Kong 64 last night and I'm almost up to 50% completion in a little over 11 hours.

Also got a game called Toy Commander for my Dreamcast, it's my first time playing it and it's different from any other game I've seen.... going to be playing that one some more when I get home.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Toy Commander is another great game, it was a DC launch title back in the day. I should pop it in.

Lex Diamonds
04-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Miho really should have specified this a cunt free thread.
Penis only huh? I had my suspicions.

Miho: I'm ever so sorry to sully your riveting discussion with my ribald antics. Please continue.

Jitters
04-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Toy Commander is another great game, it was a DC launch title back in the day. I should pop it in.

It's good for what I payed but I don't like how it tells you what to do but once you start you feel lost because of how it doesn't give you the small details, if that makes sense....

ET
04-15-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm sloooooowly in the process of finishing Earthbound (Mother 2) at the moment. The random battles are killing me. One of my pals has dropped Lost Odyssey (phenomenal soundtrack, btw) for FF XI so I have that to fall back on. Oh yeah, CoD4 is gathering dust as I don't play it much online and hey Mario Kart Wii is coming out in a few days in the US. Ninja Gaiden 2 and GTA4 are going to drop any moment. And hey, here's Okami for the Wii and No More Heroes is still available everywhere. *entertainment budget evaporates*

This feels like November. :(

jackrock
04-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Last night I won 9 games in a row and I'm, really loving the ambush level and the one based on the boat (name?).

All Guilled Up is a great level (played it at a friends place). I'm working through Goldeneye 64, up to Silo on the second difficulty. I can't wait for Goldeneye: Source to get out of beta.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-16-2008, 06:42 AM
Penis only huh? I had my suspicions.

Miho: I'm ever so sorry to sully your riveting discussion with my ribald antics. Please continue.

Don't you have drugs you should be off doing?

And awesome dictionary.com usage, I was thrown off though. It wasn't in rhyme form or anything.

camo
04-16-2008, 07:01 AM
Play nicely now :)

Last night I came across a player on COD4 who claimed to be ranked in the top 100, he was really good, he finished top in six of the seven games I played with him. It was unnerving to see how good some people are at the game. He was a total cunt though, and wasn't very happy with anyone killing him or giving him some lip. I was emptying full clips into him (usually his back) and he was still managing to stay alive, although he murderised me on countless occasions with only a few shots. I tried to see what gun he had but he moved way too fast.
I imagined him to be a big fat grotesque bastard who lived in his parents basement and masterbated to episodes of buffy and Terminator: The sarah connor chronicles.
I mangaed to win the last game by choosing a light machine gun (with stabiliser) and going postal. My eyes felt red raw after the match had finished, I swear I didn't blink for the duration of the match. I decided that being a hardcore player wasn't for me, I'll stick to putting in an odd hour or so every other day purely for fun. I don't think I ever want to be playing to a routine, no matter how cool it looks.

I ended the session by asking him if he uses his top 100 line in bars to pull ladies but he declined to respond.

Lex Diamonds
04-16-2008, 08:40 AM
Don't you have drugs you should be off doing?

And awesome dictionary.com usage, I was thrown off though. It wasn't in rhyme form or anything.
LOL @ you nerds talking about dictionary.com whenever I use a word you don't understand. Step your vocab game up, peaballs.

ET
04-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I don't think anyone recognizes your excellent breath control online, Padster. It really is remarkable.

Big Gus
04-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Been playing a lot of Fifa 08 on ye olde 360. Got into an online league and it's made me practise the game a lot more to not get embarrassed. Helped me get a lot more from the game.

Also killing time before GTA4 with Cabelas Big Game Hunter. I like my chilled out gaming and, while theres flaws, it's a very relaxing game to play for a bit. Wandering about some hills before hiding in a bush for a bit and waiting on some animal to come past.

"Take that you furry bastard!"

Also playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - which is fun in co-op and "terrorist hunt".

CoD4 sometimes but kind of had my fill of it now. Still playing skate online a lot.

Playing lots then.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-16-2008, 03:17 PM
It's good for what I payed but I don't like how it tells you what to do but once you start you feel lost because of how it doesn't give you the small details, if that makes sense....

Precisely why I've yet to beat it. I've made a substantial amount of progress on it though.

Lex Diamonds
04-17-2008, 05:20 AM
I don't think anyone recognizes your excellent breath control online, Padster. It really is remarkable.
I don't get what that means or even whether it's supposed to be an insult. Not that I care.

Anyway, I've been playing the San Andreas MultiPlayer mod for PC a lot recently. It's pretty cool.

Bob
04-17-2008, 08:22 AM
LOL @ you nerds talking about dictionary.com whenever I use a word you don't understand. Step your vocab game up, peaballs.

fuck you man, peaballs isn't even in the dictionary, how am i supposed to respond to that

Lex Diamonds
04-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Sorry, pin dick [sl.].

Jitters
04-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Played yet more Donkey Kong 64 since I'm determined to be it. I finally reached the 50% point.

camo
04-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Tonight I fancy a bit of Unreal 3 online. It's too twitchy after months of COD4 but I'm liking the run and gun feel to it (y)

ET
04-17-2008, 11:35 AM
I don't get what that means or even whether it's supposed to be an insult. Not that I care.

Anyway, I've been playing the San Andreas MultiPlayer mod for PC a lot recently. It's pretty cool.

Why would you post that if you didn't care? It's not an insult. I was being facetious. Big Pun had excellent breath control considering how big he was. As in, he didn't take huge breaths while he made the hip hop rappings. You know, how Fat Joe does all wheezy and stuff.

I remember there being a mod that you can use in Vice City that allows you to use all of the vehicles from GTA 3 and San Andreas. I need to test that bad boy out.

Lex Diamonds
04-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Oh, right. Cuz of the quote in my sig? Sorry, I thought you were trying to make some girly insult like the rest of these bitches.

I played a sick Vice City mod called GTA: Liberty City. It's the whole of the GTA3 map with the missions and all but with the Vice City engine, motorbikes and helicopters included.

Jitters
04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I played Castlevania 64 earlier so I could finally get closer to beating it. I'd also like to apologize to my fellow gamers on this board for those actions :((n)

Miho
04-18-2008, 01:52 AM
I'm going to the final dungeon of Final Fantasy IV Advance. My party is between lvls 37-41. I should level grind. My total play time is at ~19 hours.

camo
04-18-2008, 03:06 AM
Unreal gave me a headache so I went back to COD4 where funk63 invited me to a one on one match. I kicked some ass, then we joined in another match where I think he got disconected halfway through. Lat night was really laggy and glitchy. I was winning and finished on 120 and then guy behind me was on 105, but when it announced the winner it put me on 105 instead!?!?! The swines!

Whatitis
04-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Just picked up Grand Turismo 5 Prologue. Amazing graphics and feel of the game. I've always been a fan of the GT series. I am a bit of a gearhead too though.

Once GTA4 comes out that and every other game will be put to the side for a while.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Still playing loads of Smash...working on getting trophies. Two games I have been waiting ages for, and swore I'd buy on release day (Mario Kart Wii and Okami) are either out, or coming out shortly and I'll be buying neither just yet....simply too much to do on Brawl.

I was in GameStop the other day and almost walked out with Okami (it's $40!) but I was strong :D

BangkokB
04-20-2008, 02:37 PM
I just best Overloard-LAW GAME and Black Witch~OK.

Next stop Shadowrun

Jitters
04-20-2008, 08:45 PM
I played the crap out of Brawl today since I had a lot of free time. Still fun as ever.

I was in GameStop the other day and almost walked out with Okami (it's $40!) but I was strong :D

Fun fact about the Wii version of Okami, the cover actually has a watermark of the IGN logo that was never removed. I don't know why it was there in the first place but it's still interesting regardless.

camo
04-21-2008, 02:46 AM
yeah I was reading about that on www.kotaku.com, lazy last minute design!

Miho
04-22-2008, 02:29 AM
I was playing Final Fantasy IV Advance all night today. I beat the game. I didn't expect to at my party's levels, but I did it, just barely. My total play time clocked in at 27:48. Not too bad, eh?

Next in line, is Final Fantasy V Advance, Final Fantasy III DS, and Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls. Yes, I'm on an FF marathon. :P

camo
04-22-2008, 02:39 AM
Final Fantasy III DS

good game
(y)

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I read about that IGN watermark too...crazy stuff!

Beat Rock Band yesterday (y)

Jitters
04-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Snuck in 30 minutes of Brawl today in between the dishes and laundry.

I want to get back on Donkey Kong 64 soon so I can get up to around 70 percent finished before the end of the month.

TurdBerglar
04-23-2008, 09:52 PM
team fortress 2(pc) and NBA2k8(360) that's about it

a.k.a me
04-24-2008, 11:28 PM
I started playing Silent Hill Origins (ps2) a couple of days ago. I like the fact that you can actually fight monsters with your bare hands. Badass. yet pretty gross... and badass!

Still pending:

Maniac Mansion (for the 68546586th time)
Code Veronica X
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
MGS:SoL

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-25-2008, 03:49 AM
Playing Bioshock on the 360....this game is a total masterpiece.

And my Gamerscore is closing in on 5000!

camo
04-25-2008, 05:21 AM
And my Gamerscore is closing in on 5000!

keep on truckin' dude (y)

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-25-2008, 07:11 PM
You have a 360 right camo? We should swap tags...

Jitters
04-25-2008, 09:46 PM
MGS:SoL

I've been thinking of MGS2 a lot lately. It's one of my favorite games and I really love the stuff near the end and the codec conversations that result from it. I wish I still had a PS2 so I could go back to play it.

I guess I'll get it again whenever I buy a PS3 in a couple of years.

Jitters
04-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Played the crap out of Donkey Kong 64 today. I'm up to 72% and it only took me 17 hours and 54 minutes. Woot!

Lyman Zerga
04-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Played the crap out of Donkey Kong 64 today. I'm up to 72% and it only took me 17 hours and 54 minutes. Woot!

i couldnt even get passed thats stupid island in the beginning

Jitters
04-27-2008, 04:37 PM
I finished Donkey Kong 64 today with 82% of everything collected taking 20 hours and 40 minutes to do so.

I could never beat DK64 as a kid because of having to get the Nintendo and Rare coins. I could beat Jetpac easily, but as a 11 year old, beating the first four levels of Donkey Kong was impossible. Heck, it's still nerve-racking because of Level 3 alone.

I think I might try and wrap up Castlevania 64 next before buying anymore games.

Deep_Sea_Rain
04-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Congrats mayne (y)

Gamer Score is at 5056! Bioshock is AMAZING.

icy manipulator
04-27-2008, 07:54 PM
the only 360 game i'm any decent at is DOA4.
one of my housemates had a LAN party on the long weekend. there was meant to be a Diablo 2 game but it never fucking happened! instead they just played defense of the ancients all weekend :mad:

Jitters
04-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Didn't feel like Castlevania so I put in Perfect Dark and played it for the first time ever.

I only played it for a little bit but so far for $9 CIB it wasn't a bad purchase when I bought it nearly 2 months ago. We'll see where this goes...

Medellia
04-27-2008, 08:43 PM
So, um, I just got my paladin to level 36 on World of Warcraft. :o

Don't make fun of me too much, I got sick of being a WoW widow, and decided to be proactive about it.

Plus he paid for it.

camo
04-28-2008, 05:56 AM
You have a 360 right camo? We should swap tags...

Just a PS3 i'm afraid

Miho
04-28-2008, 01:51 PM
I've been playing The World Ends With You for the DS. Closing in on my last Game on week 3. I also played a bit of Wii Play with my cousins. I own at laser hockey and table tennis.

Jitters
04-28-2008, 08:19 PM
Played about a hour of Perfect Dark today after cleaning up the house on my day off and taking a placement test for community college.

PD is getting even better as I play more. Looks like this is going to be the next game to take up my spare time (y)

desert_rain
05-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Ok, so I have to admit, I've got a WII I'm highly addicted to... my roomie got me Mario Kart WII for my bday, and can I tell ya- this game is the sh*t!!! I know a lot of people don't like nintendo games, they think they're too cartoon-y or made for little kids, but using that wheel and kicking wario's ass makes me very happy! Anyone else enjoying this awesome game?(y)

Lyman Zerga
05-01-2008, 06:37 PM
did the 'lost' game ever come out? i dont think that i ever saw it in stores NOW

Jitters
05-01-2008, 07:43 PM
did the 'lost' game ever come out? i dont think that i ever saw it in stores NOW

Yeah, it's been out for a while now. I don't know jack crap about Lost since I've never seen the show but one review probably summed it up by saying "it's one of the best episodes of Lost ever, but it's not a good game."

I've been a little busy the past few days and unfortunately haven't had time to play anything but I did manage to get some killer deals on a few games on the bay that I'll post in the purchase thread near the end of the month.

Miho
05-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Ok, so I have to admit, I've got a WII I'm highly addicted to... my roomie got me Mario Kart WII for my bday, and can I tell ya- this game is the sh*t!!! I know a lot of people don't like nintendo games, they think they're too cartoon-y or made for little kids, but using that wheel and kicking wario's ass makes me very happy! Anyone else enjoying this awesome game?(y)

Yup. I was playing it all day today. I beat the 50cc cup with all gold trophies, except the Special Cup-- that is a challenge. I need to go back to that and practice on the Rainbow Road course. That track sucks!!! It always has, anyway.

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Really been playing alot of Bioshock lately...my grandmother has recently fallen ill and I go over to my folks house to take care of her after school, but she naps alot so that's 360 time! I think I'm quite close to beating it...it's one of the most amazing games I've ever seen.

Gamerscore is rising like crazy too as a result...and I'm renting the shit TMNT game this weekend too so I can rape another 1000 off that. :cool:

Lyman Zerga
05-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Yeah, it's been out for a while now. I don't know jack crap about Lost since I've never seen the show but one review probably summed it up by saying "it's one of the best episodes of Lost ever, but it's not a good game."

I've been a little busy the past few days and unfortunately haven't had time to play anything but I did manage to get some killer deals on a few games on the bay that I'll post in the purchase thread near the end of the month.

i didnt ask for your life story! but yeah someone told me they sell it here aswell as a ps 2 or 3 (same shit) version

Jitters
05-02-2008, 07:53 PM
i didnt ask for your life story!

Most people don't :(

I played Brawl for a few minutes and that was about it, pretty boring as of late. I'm mainly waiting for the stuff I ordered to get here.

Lyman Zerga
05-02-2008, 08:00 PM
i actually just played PacMan for the first time in my life, i so totally missed out! all these lost years!

ET
05-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Just wait until you play Ms. Pac-Man... You'll shit bricks.

The online aspect of GTA 4 is pretty unusual. I don't think a 30 minute Team Deathmatch is necessary.... Oh wow, and it's a 7 on 3 game, great... I shouldn't use vehicles because that makes me a n00b? Wow, I didn't realize that!!!11!!1

Also, I ought to purchase Mario Kart Wii if only to FINALLY play a match against nastee. DSR and I had one of epic proportions a few months back. You're lucky I didn't unlock R.O.B. at the time! :p

desert_rain
05-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Have you played any of those stupid burger king games? I've heard you can get a lot of gamer points or whatever (sorry, I don't have a 360) from those games. If you haven't, you may want to.(y)

Really been playing alot of Bioshock lately...my grandmother has recently fallen ill and I go over to my folks house to take care of her after school, but she naps alot so that's 360 time! I think I'm quite close to beating it...it's one of the most amazing games I've ever seen.

Gamerscore is rising like crazy too as a result...and I'm renting the shit TMNT game this weekend too so I can rape another 1000 off that. :cool:

desert_rain
05-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Also, I ought to purchase Mario Kart Wii if only to FINALLY play a match against nastee. DSR and I had one of epic proportions a few months back. You're lucky I didn't unlock R.O.B. at the time! :p

I have been playing non stop. Its really crazy. It took me a little while to get used to moving the steering wheel, but once you get used to it, its all good. I wish I had wifi, then we could get a bunch of us for a match... I have to say... I'm getting pretty good on the 50cc!!(y)

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Have you played any of those stupid burger king games? I've heard you can get a lot of gamer points or whatever (sorry, I don't have a 360) from those games. If you haven't, you may want to.(y)

I have actually...I've got all 3. You can pick them up for a couple bucks at any used game store. Sneak King is pure shite in disc form. And it's kind of stingy doling out the Achievements. I only got around 70 off it before I couldn't take it any more. Pocket Bike Racer is mildly enjoyable and gives Achievements out like there's no tomorrow, I got the full 200 off that. And Big Bumpin' I've yet to play much of...

Funky Pepp
05-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Yup. I was playing it all day today. I beat the 50cc cup with all gold trophies, except the Special Cup-- that is a challenge. I need to go back to that and practice on the Rainbow Road course. That track sucks!!! It always has, anyway.

I loved the game as long as I played the 50 and 100 ccm cups. I'm through with both now and in the middle of the fucking 150 ccm cup (the Special cup with the crown symbol). I'm always 1st in round 1, 2 and 3 but just before I win one of those stupid KACK-PISS-(insert-more-german-swear-words-here)-Races someone shoots me. I even drive the rainbow-boulevard as hell and the stupid wii just won't let me win it and it has nothing to do with skills. I HATE FUCKING MARIOKART!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, I will just go down and kill someone to settle down okay?

Lyman Zerga
05-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I loved the game as long as I played the 50 and 100 ccm cups. I'm through with both now and in the middle of the fucking 150 ccm cup (the Special cup with the crown symbol). I'm always 1st in round 1, 2 and 3 but just before I win one of those stupid KACK-PISS-(fotzenschwanztitensau)-Races someone shoots me. I even drive the rainbow-boulevard as hell and the stupid wii just won't let me win it and it has nothing to do with skills. I HATE FUCKING MARIOKART!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry, I will just go down and kill someone to settle down okay?

it's fucking impossible to win against my sister, she always used the easy ass fuck turtle though

Funky Pepp
05-03-2008, 06:31 PM
it's fucking impossible to win against my sister, she always used the easy ass fuck turtle though

I always play my lovely Yoshi or sometimes my own mii. I used to play Mini-Cooper in Mario Kart Double Dash. Did your sister beat all the levels in gold then? :eek:

Lyman Zerga
05-03-2008, 07:10 PM
at the snes version, she is great at pretty much all games
she even beats gamer guys by far

all i ever did was trying to roll that yoshi fag over with my koopa's fat ass, no offense though

Jitters
05-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Played WarioWare: Smooth Moves for the past two days. I've had it for a long time, beat it and put it down.

Good game but I don't know what made me come back to it out of nowhere.

desert_rain
05-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Thats one I haven't played. Is it any good? I mean, I don't know what kind of game it is or anything. I have been palying a lot of, I think its called, Chicken Shooter. Its 3rd party, and once you get past killing chickens while they get a tan and wash their laundry, its fun. (y)

Played WarioWare: Smooth Moves for the past two days. I've had it for a long time, beat it and put it down.

Good game but I don't know what made me come back to it out of nowhere.

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Just beat Bioshock...wow. That's all I have to say. It's a brilliant game in every way, and the reason to own the Xbox 360.

Got another 1000 Achievements off the shit stain TMNT game. :D

Back to Brawl!

a.k.a me
05-06-2008, 06:31 PM
I've been thinking of MGS2 a lot lately. It's one of my favorite games and I really love the stuff near the end and the codec conversations that result from it. I wish I still had a PS2 so I could go back to play it.

I guess I'll get it again whenever I buy a PS3 in a couple of years.

Those conversations are classic, probably [among] the best in the Metal Gear series. Okay, now I feel the need to go and pick up where I left (final boss.) Maybe this weekend.

Jitters
05-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Thats one I haven't played. Is it any good? I mean, I don't know what kind of game it is or anything.

If you can get it for less than 30 dollars then I will definitely recommend it. It's a little on the short side (that's why you should try and get it on the low) but it works well and you'll laugh when they introduce the different forms to you and when it tells you to pose after completing a boss battle.

ET
05-06-2008, 07:10 PM
It was almost worth looking at Raiden's ass for 10 minutes just to hear Campbell said "I need scissors! 61!".

Jitters
05-07-2008, 10:28 AM
It was almost worth looking at Raiden's ass for 10 minutes just to hear Campbell said "I need scissors! 61!".

Don't forget the no-handed cartwheels. Straight up classic. I played about an hour of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga last night. I went back and got some old GBA games and my girlfriend let me borrow her SP. Does love get any better :rolleyes:

Planetary
05-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Don't forget the no-handed cartwheels. Straight up classic. I played about an hour of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga last night. I went back and got some old GBA games and my girlfriend let me borrow her SP. Does love get any better :rolleyes:

blow jobs

beastieangel01
05-07-2008, 11:06 AM
fucking baby peach red shell'd my ass when I was in 1st, which caused me to spin out and FALL OFF THE TRACK so it took 983408324 years to be put back on it which resulted me ranking in 7th place.

fucking bitch!

Jitters
05-08-2008, 09:22 AM
blow jobs

Touché.

Played some more Superstar Saga last night and I'm STILL waiting for my games to get here in the mail. I've been waiting for one for probably a good week now and I really want it.

Miho
05-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Finally got back to Grand Theft Auto IV and officially played the game well into it. I'm about 6% into it. Not crazy about the fighting system, but when handling guns, the aiming system is nice. Niko Bellic is <3.

desert_rain
05-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Baby Peach is a whore. I hate that stupid character! She rides your ass the entire game and tries to bump the shit outta you. You should hear me yellin at her while I play. Is it any wonder my roomie gets no sleep? :cool:

fucking baby peach red shell'd my ass when I was in 1st, which caused me to spin out and FALL OFF THE TRACK so it took 983408324 years to be put back on it which resulted me ranking in 7th place.

fucking bitch!

Lyman Zerga
05-09-2008, 03:44 PM
for the first time in a year i touched a controller

mario kart and pokemon battle on 64 and i was proud to fail more than ever before

Miho
05-14-2008, 07:01 PM
I started Mario Galaxy today. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Currently, I've obtained 10 stars, and beat the first set of galaxies. Bee Mario is awesome!

Jitters
05-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Are you playing Galaxy for the first time? It's a great game and I actually liked it enought to find every star in the game.

Been playing some more Superstar Saga and the other day I got this weird urge to go back and beat Metroid Prime 3 again. I'm about 8% through it and I hope I can get past some of the tougher parts a little easier this time. I really didn't like finding the power cells in certain areas near the end. Then there was carrying stuff with the ship....

Miho
05-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Yeah. I've owned the game since it came out, but as usual for me, I don't get around to playing my games way after their release dates. It's a tough one, but by the time I'm done with this game, it may be the best Mario game I've played to date. That is truly a feat, since Mario 64 is a classic.

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-15-2008, 12:49 AM
For two weeks I played Super Mario Galaxy non-stop...I mean I was really into it. The game is just plain amazing...I got all 120 stars, but felt a combination of disappointment and happiness at the "other" task...

Kid Presentable
05-15-2008, 01:04 AM
I found Galaxy to be the better game than GTA IV.

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I found Galaxy to be the better game than GTA IV.

(y)

Jitters
05-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Been playing a lot of different stuff lately. Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and Drill Dozer are getting the play through right now.

Sadly Metroid Prime 3 replay had to take a back seat.

camo
05-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Unreal 3, the amount of maps, mods and mutators to download now is...well, unreal (y)

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Just started Mario Kart Wii...thoroughly impressed so far.

Deep_Sea_Rain
05-25-2008, 07:02 PM
Mario Kart Wii isn't just yet another great MK game...it's online is what Brawl's should have been. I'm really digging it.

I did buy Okami the other day...Best Buy had it for $10 off and I was going to buy it eventually anway...

taquitos
05-25-2008, 07:08 PM
it's online is what Brawl's should have been. I'm really digging it.

seconded. i would play brawl twice as much if it had good online capabilities.

a.k.a me
05-25-2008, 07:16 PM

That's my favorite conversation. I even recorded myself saying the whole thing a few years ago. True story.

a.k.a me
05-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Oh yeah, back to SH.

P of R
05-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Last new game I beat was Bioshock. A very pleasant experience, but not nearly as good as people say, IMHO.

Audio.
05-26-2008, 06:10 PM
Just finished Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the 300th time.

I'll see if I can beat Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix when I get a copy. oooh this is sooo good(y)
finally online play!!!!

Jitters
05-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Just finished Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the 300th time.

Which version do you have?

I started Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (even though I need to finish Superstar Saga) and I beat Star Fox 64 two times the other day.

Audio.
05-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Which version do you have?

I started Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (even though I need to finish Superstar Saga) and I beat Star Fox 64 two times the other day.

I have the the greatest hits version on the psx. simply the regular version. I heard gold cost about $80 these days. I want 3rd strike mostly because its a tournament game now and Alpha 3 isnt really played as much in competitions like how it was during the late 90's. Hopefully the new Street Fighter 4 becomes the new generation tournament game so I can adapt to play on that.

I never eeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvveerrrr played Castlevania :(

Jitters
05-27-2008, 09:21 PM
I never eeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvveerrrr played Castlevania :(

Hit it up man. You can't really go wrong as long as you stick to the 2D entries.

Get Symphony of the Night since you can play PS1 games. You owe it to yourself to try it.

mate_spawn_die
05-27-2008, 10:59 PM
i'm 70 hours into xenogears... i'm so damn bored with it... i dunno if i feel like finishing it... i'll have to force myself...

Miho
05-27-2008, 11:48 PM
Mate Spawn Die,

Dude, say it ain't so. Xenogears is a classic. One of my favorite games of all time. However, I will say that the second disc becomes lackluster, and boring. Too much text. Different strokes, though.

Miho
05-30-2008, 09:56 PM
I started Lunar Knights tonight, just because I wanted to try something new on the DS. It's fairly fun. Sort of a Zelda clone, but not quite.

Bob
05-30-2008, 11:38 PM
has anyone used any online game rental sites before, like gamefly.com? how is it? how fast do they ship? do games ever come with too many scratches or anything? is it basically like netflix for video games? i'm thinking of signing up

Jitters
06-02-2008, 02:48 PM
has anyone used any online game rental sites before, like gamefly.com? how is it? how fast do they ship? do games ever come with too many scratches or anything? is it basically like netflix for video games? i'm thinking of signing up

Most people compare Gamefly to the service from Netflix and I've never really heard anyone bad mouth it so it's probably far from terrible. Never had any personal experience with it though.

Been playing a few hours of Jet Grind Radio over the weekend so I can finish it soon.

Jitters
06-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Played some LostWinds yesterday and finished it today taking barely over 2 hours for my first time through. It was nice, simple, had good music and the price was right (y)

mate_spawn_die
06-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Jet Grind Radio

i love that game. (y)

sheeeeeeeeee's a magical giirl

i own the soundtrack to both of um.

Deep_Sea_Rain
06-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Yeah Jet Grind is fantastic...my favorite Dreamcast title actually. And the GBA port is pretty solid...they actually squeezed it fairly well into the little GBA cart. I bought Jet Set Radio Future a while back...fixing to start that soon. I wish they'd announce a new one *cough Wii cough*

Jitters
06-04-2008, 09:27 AM
I played it some more yesterday but I think my disc is messed up. I'll get past this one particular level and when I'm supposed to go back to pick a mission the music will keep playing but the screen goes black. It doesn't even have any scratches on it either :(

ET
06-04-2008, 01:25 PM
If you're going to try Gamefly I'd recommend the 2 disc deal. I'd choose a fairly lengthy game (Persona 3) and something I could beat in a weekend (Jak 3). Then I'd send off the one I'd just beaten for another title. During the shipping period (about 4-5 days?) I'd tear into Persona 3 as I waited for the next title to come in.

Oh yeah, I picked up Dead Rising. Besides the constant dying/restarting I love it so far. I want to play it right now.

Bob
06-04-2008, 06:45 PM
If you're going to try Gamefly I'd recommend the 2 disc deal. I'd choose a fairly lengthy game (Persona 3) and something I could beat in a weekend (Jak 3). Then I'd send off the one I'd just beaten for another title. During the shipping period (about 4-5 days?) I'd tear into Persona 3 as I waited for the next title to come in.

Oh yeah, I picked up Dead Rising. Besides the constant dying/restarting I love it so far. I want to play it right now.

i want to, but i feel like it's too expensive. the one disk at a time program breaks down to something like for the price of 3 brand new games per year, you get access to unlimited games, you just have to send them back (and i don't replay most of my games all that often anyway). the two-disc one is a fair bit more expensive, but i might just break down and get it anyway. with one game at a time, you feel sort of obliged to play nothing but that game which might get old.

my first one will be lego indiana jones. if it's anything like lego star wars i probably won't have it that long, lego star wars was pretty short (but a lot of fun)

Audio.
06-12-2008, 01:01 AM
just finished beat SFA3 again. now..........

dum dum dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!

MGS: GUNS OF THE FUCKING PATRIOTS! :D :D :D :D :D

actually a I played a little bit about like 2hrs into the game. The online I wasnt able to play. maybe later.

Miho
06-12-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm about 4 hours into Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. It's an excellent game. The controls are much more streamlined this time around. I have also been playing more Lunar Knights.

Lyman Zerga
06-12-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm about 4 hours into Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. It's an excellent game. The controls are much more streamlined this time around. I have also been playing more Lunar Knights.

glad youre finally making somethig out of your life

Bob
06-12-2008, 07:03 PM
i'm generally happy with my decision not to own a PS3 but mgs4 sounds really really cool

Deep_Sea_Rain
06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I finished Mario Kart Wii, getting gold on each race and at least a star rank, thus giving me a permanent star next to my name. Nerd cred, I guess. The fan boys are scared of you online...

I also just beat Feel The Magic on the DS, a really good quirky little game that I recommend to anyone.

Next up: Okami.

Jitters
06-18-2008, 09:01 PM
I haven't updated recently so here goes. I bought No More Heroes about two weeks ago, beat it and love it. Recommended to anyone who loves videogames. I picked the "Normal Ending" and started playing through it again on Hard mode so I can see the real ending. I also heard that parts of the story are different on hard mode. (y)

I finished Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for the first time since I never finished it as a kid. The final boss fight takes a solid 30 minutes and remember, we're talking on the GBA. Wow.

I started the second half of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and beat it today with the first ending. I'm going through tomorrow and getting the two better endings.

Go buy No More Heroes. Heck of a game for only $30. To think I was going to wait for it to go down to $20.

Miho
06-23-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm at the last level in MGS4. Going to beat that soon. Currently, I'm playing Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core.

Planetary
06-23-2008, 08:00 PM
I havnt played mario kart wii in about 7 years. think i might fire it up again after uni. i did get all my golds though

Miho
06-26-2008, 09:13 PM
I've been playing Legend of Heroes 2: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch, which is actually Legend of Heroes 3 in Japan; part of the "Gagharv Trilogy". They messed up the numbering order in North America. No surprise there.

Also been playing quite a bit of Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. Cool game, but the combat is getting repetitive, and the plot is forgettable.

And, in a matter of an hour or so, I beat Mega Man Powered Up for the PlayStation Portable.

funk63
06-26-2008, 10:16 PM
I just got the master sword in ocarina of time.

Kid Presentable
06-26-2008, 10:32 PM
Smash whoop

Deep_Sea_Rain
06-28-2008, 03:35 AM
I've been playing a good bit of Okami on the Wii...it's already one of the best games I've ever played, and I highly recommend it. I also picked up Resident Evil: Deadly Silence on the DS. Good stuff.

ET
06-28-2008, 03:41 AM
Oh hell yes Okami. It was a blast to play with my soundsystem turned up. Played it on the PS2 though. Heard the Wii version doesn't have the waterpaper look to it.

Been playing Smackdown vs Raw 2007. Yeah I know, it's Professional Wrestling... but where else can you create a Tay Zonday and pull a crippler crossface hold on/with him? Also, RockBand with Weezer songs. Good times!

mate_spawn_die
06-30-2008, 12:27 AM
i feel the urge to play roller coaster tycoon again...

HERE I GO!

weeeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeeeeeEeeee

Miho
06-30-2008, 11:33 AM
I bought Battlefield: Bad Company for the PlayStation 3 last night. Been playing that online. It's a lot of fun when you get used to the controls. I think it's /way/ better than Call of Duty 4, because you have more features, like being able to use tanks and choppers.

Jitters
06-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Been playing the crap out of Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. I'm right at the end but I'm going to level up some and get all of the cards to have more powers.

A little Drill Dozer on the side over the weekend.

Jollop
07-04-2008, 02:21 PM
I've become a little addicted to Battlefield2 on pc. I Know it's a few years old now, but it really floats my boat! It's scary seeing the stats of how many hours i've spent playing, and i'm still a hack!

Jitters
07-04-2008, 04:23 PM
After level grinding forever in Circle of the Moon I finally beat Dracula and decided to play it in Magician mode since I don't have any new games to play right now.

P of R
07-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Well I've been playing Mass Effect for an unreasonable amount of time over the last week. Love it.

Jitters
07-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Almost through with Circle of the Moon for a second time and I've started playing F-Zero GP Legend for the first time.

It suffers from a lack of Falcon............PUNCH! (http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x82/stevesikes/Falcon_PUNCH_by_Coelasquid.jpg)

Miho
07-06-2008, 01:06 PM
Still playing Battlefield: Bad Company; got the Sergeant rank online, and I'm quite far in the single-player game, though I still have a ways to go. This game must be played while drinking! Online, mostly.

taquitos
07-06-2008, 05:08 PM
kart kart kart kart kart

Jitters
07-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Finished Drill Dozer today. I think I'm going back to get the treasures I didn't find (aka almost all of them) until I get a new game to play.

Deep_Sea_Rain
07-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Still working on Okami...the game is mammoth sized. I'm enjoying every minute though.

cubsfirstplace
07-10-2008, 11:19 PM
my xbox 360 just experienced the dreaded red ring of death, so i had to send it off to get repaired. luckily it was still under warranty so i don't have to pay anything.

Videodrome
07-11-2008, 06:25 PM
i'm saving all my game time for NCAA College Football 2009 on the 360. once i get it i will play nonstop for a few months.

Bob
07-11-2008, 07:05 PM
my xbox 360 just experienced the dreaded red ring of death, so i had to send it off to get repaired. luckily it was still under warranty so i don't have to pay anything.

out of curiosity, how long did you have it before it red ringed?

cubsfirstplace
07-12-2008, 12:47 AM
out of curiosity, how long did you have it before it red ringed?

actually it lasted for over 2 years and i bought it used before that. so it had a pretty good run. plus in the last couple of weeks it had been making loud grinding sounds, so i knew something was wrong.

ET
07-14-2008, 10:12 PM
I have been playing CoD4 and GTA4 Pretty often. I saw Scary Squirrel online but I thought about IMing him but I didn't because I'm pretty unimposing lol. We all ought to try some Team Deathmatch one day. I CLAIM ROCKETS.

camo
07-15-2008, 02:54 AM
I'm trying to figure out the trophies section on PS3. Hardly any games support it at the moment but an online friend of mine has changed his options to show what games he plays online and I can't figure out how he did it.

:confused:

Jitters
07-15-2008, 08:50 AM
Played a lot of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow since I last posted and I've almost got the first ending.

Also played Harvest Moon 64 for a couple of hours.

Jitters
07-16-2008, 06:40 PM
Played through Aria of Sorrow and got the okay and good ending. Playing through again on a plus game and on Hard difficulty.

Miho
07-17-2008, 12:55 AM
I've been playing Space Invaders Extreme for the PSP. It's addictive fun; a remake with added features. Also, started Final Fantasy Tactics A2 for the DS, and it's just like A1 for GBA, only with a different story, and a slightly improved battle system. Still can't stand the after-school special theme.

mate_spawn_die
07-17-2008, 03:54 AM
i found a used '89 game boy for $5 at a thrift store. i brought it home and the screen is cropped... but still playable. i borrowed solar striker from my roomate and i'm a bit addicted. i really want one in good condition with tetris and pokemon.

camo
07-17-2008, 04:30 AM
I bought Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift on ds last night. It's a really crisp looking little game. Gonna play it to death tonight.

Jitters
07-17-2008, 07:44 AM
i found a used '89 game boy for $5 at a thrift store. i brought it home and the screen is cropped... but still playable. i borrowed solar striker from my roomate and i'm a bit addicted. i really want one in good condition with tetris and pokemon.

I want to pick one up this year with the box and everything so I can get my green screen on (y)

I started Banjo-Kazooie the other day and I've sunk about 4 hours into it so far. It still holds up really well. I don't think I ever beat it as a kid so I'm looking forward to the end.

Jitters
07-18-2008, 08:39 PM
I played more Banjo-Kazooie today and I've made it through a couple of levels and, my god, the difficulty cranked up huge.

I didn't die at all earlier but when I get to the 5th or 6th stage I was having a heck of a time :(

Miho
07-27-2008, 08:06 PM
This thread is trailing off into the abyss of forum-obscurity? Never!

I started up Soul Calibur 2 yesterday, to prepare myself for Soul Calibur 4 releasing on the 29th. This was the first time I played a Soul Calibur game in a long time, since the original Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast, which was killer.

I've been playing Weapon Master mode and unlocked some characters. At chapter 8 now, it's getting difficult. I just want to unlock all the hidden characters, then I'm moving on to Soul Calibur 3.

Also, been playing Final Fantasy 4 DS. I beat the GBA version not too long ago, so I'm not so thrilled at playing this again, but it is in full 3D-glory, with voice acting. I'm enjoying it so far.

Audio.
07-27-2008, 09:02 PM
This thread is trailing off into the abyss of forum-obscurity? Never!

I started up Soul Calibur 2 yesterday, to prepare myself for Soul Calibur 4 releasing on the 29th. This was the first time I played a Soul Calibur game in a long time, since the original Soul Calibur for the Dreamcast, which was killer.

I've been playing Weapon Master mode and unlocked some characters. At chapter 8 now, it's getting difficult. I just want to unlock all the hidden characters, then I'm moving on to Soul Calibur 3.

Also, been playing Final Fantasy 4 DS. I beat the GBA version not too long ago, so I'm not so thrilled at playing this again, but it is in full 3D-glory, with voice acting. I'm enjoying it so far.

I played Soul Calibur 2 on the Xbox and instantly felt great with Mitsurugi's tactics and plus his combination but the con of it is he has lag frames which gives quick characters like Rapheal and upper hand.... but of course I'm the best.

Jitters
07-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Played Lost Planet for a few hours and I'm a little let down by it. It's got all these problems that could have easily been avoided that just ruin the experience :( At least it was cheap.

Got into Earth Defense Force 2017 for the first time today and didn't put it down. I played for hours and hours today. Best $10 I ever spent (y)

Miho
07-27-2008, 09:55 PM
I played Soul Calibur 2 on the Xbox and instantly felt great with Mitsurugi's tactics and plus his combination but the con of it is he has lag frames which gives quick characters like Rapheal and upper hand.... but of course I'm the best.

Siegfried is the fucking man. I could never get comfortable using Mitsurugi. I'm good with Cervantes, with his Soul Edge upgrade.

Audio.
07-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Siegfried is the fucking man. I could never get comfortable using Mitsurugi. I'm good with Cervantes, with his Soul Edge upgrade.

Siegfried as in Nightmare for SC2?

If so you are a brave man. lol. There is this click Siegfried has that he is more of a mid-range and long-range weapon fight and is good for malee grapple which helps out close combat in case and opponent is too close to Siegfried. The problem is Siegfried/ Nightmare has a big lag frame.

What I do when I'm against Siegfried/ Nightmare I either counter attack or quickly dodge sideways-rush quick step and long-range strike. Mostly because Siegfried/Nightmare has long-range attacks it be safer and quicker for me to strike down Siegfried/Nightmare with a long-range rush after a dodge.

Usually, when Siegfried/Nightmare would get up I back away not so far but enough for me to work on mid-range side swing combos and then do some serious close combat malee and grapples.

For Siegfried/Nightmare he is a pretty strong character for middle range and long range attacks but has horrible recoil. The best of doing serious damage with Siegfried/ Nightmare is to do swing attack meaning keeping doing some horizontal attacks because it really creates a good defense system and keep opponents at bay. (y)

Miho
07-28-2008, 01:54 AM
Yeah, I use Nightmare in Soul Calibur 2, but you're right, he isn't good all the time. When he swings his large sword, there is a lag afterwards that gives your opponent an opportunity to strike. That can be dangerous.

funk63
07-28-2008, 02:02 AM
damn mgs3 is pissing me off.. can someone give me a reason to continue playing this?

Deep_Sea_Rain
07-28-2008, 02:21 AM
I accidentelly deleted all my Wii Sports data whilst talking on the phone earlier this year, so I'm attempting to do it over. Still working on Okami also...

camo
07-28-2008, 06:47 AM
damn mgs3 is pissing me off.. can someone give me a reason to continue playing this?

to see the terrible beat em up scene at the end between snake and liquid?

Miho
07-28-2008, 01:35 PM
He said Metal Gear Solid 3, not Metal Gear Solid 1.

Audio.
07-28-2008, 03:23 PM
I think its worth duking it out with The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3 at the end.
Also there is always that part with Ocelot juggling his revolvers which gets up my adrenaline sort of rushing lol. Its fun playing a gun roulette where some one is expected to die or not.

Best ender for me.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Liquid Ocelot vs Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid 3: The Boss vs Naked Snake
Metal Gear Solid 1: Liquid Snake vs Solid Snake
Metal Gear Solid 2: Solidus Snake vs Raiden (I like the use of katana but it felt short for a duking fight finale)

Miho
07-28-2008, 04:23 PM
I haven't beaten Metal Gear Solid 4 yet. I'm at the last level. Don't spoil. D;

roosta
07-28-2008, 04:54 PM
anyone watch Zero Punctuation? He's now my favourite thing on the internet. he reviews games, but he's funny

Zelda (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/13-Zelda-Phantom-Hourglass)

Guitar Hero III (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/17-Guitar-Hero-III)

those are two good ones, but also check out GTA4 and Super Mario, i just cant be fucked posting the links.

GOOD!

Miho
07-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I've watched a lot of his older episodes. He is funny, but his shtick gets old after awhile.

DIGI
07-28-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm not a big gamer at all, but Lego Indiana Jones fucking rules.

That is all.

funk63
07-28-2008, 09:20 PM
I haven't beaten Metal Gear Solid 4 yet. I'm at the last level. Don't spoil. D;

snake rapes liquid

TurdBerglar
07-28-2008, 09:38 PM
wait

soul caliber 4 is coming?

hell yeah

Miho
07-28-2008, 09:42 PM
It's out tomorrow. Go-go-go get it.

Audio.
07-28-2008, 10:17 PM
yep, too bad i dont have a PS3 mmmhh :(

Jitters
07-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Played EDF 2017 for about an hour and Conker's Bad Fur Day for two tonight.

Audio.
07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
It's out tomorrow. Go-go-go get it.

Darth Vader's attacks have slighter faster attack frames than Knightmare. If I can remember right he is a mixture of Cervantes and Nightmare.

And as for Vader's Secret Apprentice iiiiits like a mixture of Hong Yunsung and Cervantes and Assassin but with an inverted weapon (lightsaber) hold.

Both have lighting force and force choke but I dunno about force cripple.
But i do know Darth Vader has the same throw which he used in the 2nd Death Star against Darth Sidius. awesome.

in another note; Street Fighter 4 might have Akuma and Cammy for the home versions which was stated in Comicon by the guys from Capcom which means this is NOT a rumor! PLUSSSSSS! THE POSSIBILITY OF RYU'S and KEN'S OLD MASTER TO BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER W00000000000000000000000000000t! :D

Jitters
08-01-2008, 12:47 PM
I've been playing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition for uncountable hours. I wasn't so keen on the game at first mainly because of some minor things that could have really easily been fixed in the game but I've learned to cope and I'm going through for achievements now.

Miho
08-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Darth Vader's attacks have slighter faster attack frames than Knightmare. If I can remember right he is a mixture of Cervantes and Nightmare.

And as for Vader's Secret Apprentice iiiiits like a mixture of Hong Yunsung and Cervantes and Assassin but with an inverted weapon (lightsaber) hold.

Both have lighting force and force choke but I dunno about force cripple.
But i do know Darth Vader has the same throw which he used in the 2nd Death Star against Darth Sidius. awesome.

in another note; Street Fighter 4 might have Akuma and Cammy for the home versions which was stated in Comicon by the guys from Capcom which means this is NOT a rumor! PLUSSSSSS! THE POSSIBILITY OF RYU'S and KEN'S OLD MASTER TO BE A PLAYABLE CHARACTER W00000000000000000000000000000t! :D

While a lot of people's anticipation were for Soul Calibur 4, mine will be for Street Fighter 4. Hurry up, Capcom.

Bob
08-01-2008, 05:00 PM
i just beat zelda on the DS and immediately started another game, that game rules.

i'm trying to play final fantasy 4 on the ds, but it's hard, i don't have a lot of patience for JRPGs and it's too easy to die early on if you slip up or get unlucky. the plot seems like it might be kind of cool, but i dunno i just can't be bothered to press on in the game. i got to a cave filled with midgets who cast spells that take off about 1/4 of my health, only to get halfway through and have a guy tell me i'm not supposed to be there yet so i have to turn around and come back later...ehhhhhhhh

metal slug 7 on the other hand (y)

Audio.
08-01-2008, 07:18 PM
While a lot of people's anticipation were for Soul Calibur 4, mine will be for Street Fighter 4. Hurry up, Capcom.

dude you are really gonna be excited there is gonna be like 4 street fighter games coming in quick!

Tatsunoko VS Capcom
Street Fighter Turbo 2 HD Remix
of course Street Fighter 4
and the possibility of Marvel vs Street Fighter 3

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/games/tat48.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/games/tat24.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/tats-poster3.jpg

Also get this. It was annouced at Comicon that the home versions for Street Fighter 4 might include Akuma and Cammy. sweeet. With a Street Fighter 4 animated movie hints a fighter back from the dead. Strongly giving assumption that Street Fighter 4 game will have Ryu's and Ken's old master as a playable character which is like a GREAT euphoria since Metal Gear Solid 4's ***spolier**** big boss return.

Miho
08-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Yep, I know about all those as well. I'm looking forward to Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, being an anime fan. And likewise on Marvel vs. Capcom 3. ALSO I've been hearing great things about Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. (as it's being titled now)

Audio.
08-02-2008, 01:14 AM
About the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom game it might not be available to USA and there's some sources stating that for that very reason Capcom is planning to do Marvel vs Capcom for USA. Either way I wouldnt mind. :)

mmm I gotta say I'm not a fan of Mortal Kombat vs DC gameplay but the thought of playing as Batman and the rumored Green Lantern is tempting nonetheless.

as for another Fighting game, Castlevania had already launched some gameplay videos of it. Its like a Ninja Gaiden gameplay with Soul Calibur theme. At any rate it pretty much suck. lol

Miho
08-02-2008, 04:21 AM
I'll cry on the inside if Tatsunoko vs. Capcom doesn't make it here.

Jitters
08-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Played a few more hours of Conker's BFD. Also beat Banjo-Kazooie for the first time a few days ago, another hole in my childhood was filled.

Audio.
08-07-2008, 04:16 AM
I'll cry on the inside if Tatsunoko vs. Capcom doesn't make it here.

So far I heard of it being in the USA only for EVO's Las Vegas Tournament.... and I still think Marvel vs Capcom will be made. Eventually.

Jitters
08-07-2008, 10:20 AM
I finished Conker's BFD the other day. Solid game, but some of the crap just had to be done over and over again because of the difficulty or not being apparent what to do and if it didn't have that then I could have finished it so much quicker.

B-

Audio.
08-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Played a few more hours of Conker's BFD. Also beat Banjo-Kazooie for the first time a few days ago, another hole in my childhood was filled.

Dude, if ya didn't know Banjo-Kazooie is being made for the new game consoles. (y)

paul jones
08-07-2008, 01:10 PM
bought Sudden Strike 3 for pc today and got a lot of troops murdered already.

BBboy20
08-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Breakdown

Jitters
08-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Dude, if ya didn't know Banjo-Kazooie is being made for the new game consoles. (y)

I bought it before they announced them. I like to play older games I had as a kid anyway so it's all good. Even though the XBLA versions are actually going to have stop and swap :)

Breakdown

I bought a sealed copy of that for $5 recently and still have it sitting on my shelf. I played it once a few years ago and never played far into it.

Played more Lost Planet and got some of the harder achievements. I can't wait till next month so I can buy some new games. My play list is getting stale :(

synch
08-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Cool thread, can't believed I missed it until now.

Let's see... After finishing GTA 4 I decided to play through Mafia on the PC again. One of my favourite games ever.

I hope they don't mess up Mafia 2 :(

Other than that the very occasional game of Pro Evolution 2008 and a bunch of emu's on my psp (mostly Pang 3, windjammers, metal slug and marvel vs capcom).

Audio.
08-10-2008, 05:04 AM
sigggh Super Smash Bros Brawl.

:''''''''(

:'(

I want to play soul calibur 4.
waiting for Street Fighter 4.
and Duke Nukem Forever.....

Eat shit and DIE, I got Balls of Steel, Blow it out your ASS, and finally, You're an inspiration for birth control, Your face your ass... What's the difference?, Shake it baby, I would never do that in the DMV it's stressful there enough already, It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, And I'm all out of gum.

Jitters
08-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Duke Nukem Forever.....

and Detox and Chinese Democracy amiright? :)

camo
08-11-2008, 06:50 AM
I tried to play soul calibur 4 online but I soon grew tired of playing against countless Kiliks and Raphaels using the same moves over and over again. I suck at fighting games anyways. (n)

Kid Presentable
08-11-2008, 07:48 AM
I think you guys have awesomer internets anyway, but how was the lag camo?

camo
08-11-2008, 07:53 AM
I've only had it the once, but you had problems with COD4 (correct?!?!), so I don't know how you'll fair.

Plus unless your any good, SC4 online is hair-tearing-out territory.

Btw, may I suggest you bone up on anti Kilik stick poking moves. (y)

Kid Presentable
08-11-2008, 07:59 AM
bone
stick
poking moves. (y)
Way to take it to the gutter. I had lag issues in some games of Gears (although Pres has once, maybe twice witnessed me tumble and roll like like a graceful hedgehog ballerina and shotty some fool like it ain't no thing). COD4 I'm pretty safe with usually. Actually I went back to COD4 after a while and it really is a superior Multiplayer game.

camo
08-11-2008, 08:05 AM
lol.

I actually got rid of COD4 because I was still buying other games and not playing them. I lasted a week until I went out and bought the game of the year version.

Nothing beats it online. Glad to see you agree now :D

CoD4 is just too nerdy for me now. I don't have the time and energy for all the upgrades and achievements, so back to Gears I go

Kid Presentable
08-11-2008, 08:07 AM
Yeah I dunno if they patched the host issues or what, but I went back online and got all Aussie servers and had a great old time. And I keep playing Skate. I never bothered clocking GTA IV, though.

camo
08-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Yeah it's been getting regular patches.

I never got into GTA online either. I found that people tended to find a powerful weapon and back up into a corner and just watch for the approaching dots.

Kid Presentable
08-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Nah I never bothered beating single player because the story was shit. Somewhere in the distance LOL is about to say "Told you so"

camo
08-11-2008, 08:46 AM
I liked the story, although I haven't gotten round to finishing it. I wanted to finish Metal gear first before I read too many spoilers.

Jitters
08-11-2008, 09:34 AM
I suck at fighting games anyways. (n)

I never really have liked 3D fighters, I just can't get into them because of the amount of time you have to sink into them to learn the combos to get really good. I like Soul Calibur 1 and 2 but that's about it for 3D fighters. I'll take a 2D over a 3D fighter anyday. I am a master of the Street Fighter series.

I played some more Earth Defense Force the past few days. I can't believe how much time I've sunk into that game.

Audio.
08-12-2008, 12:13 AM
and Detox and Chinese Democracy amiright? :)

yep (y)

Bob
08-12-2008, 12:27 AM
i've been playing dynasty warriors 6 for about a month now. i feel dumb because i rented it off gamefly. i'd just keep it, but it costs $40, and i'm about to finish all the musou modes and i'm not sure i'd want to ever replay it (even though really it's basically the same game for every character i guess)

it's a pretty sweet game though. if you like the series, you won't be disappointed with it. i like how they added more serious castle sieges, with ladders and battering rams and stuff. i also like the new combat system.

lu bu's story is hilarious. basically the plot is lu bu is bored, so he wanders around china interfering in all the huge battles (guan du, chi bi, etc) beating up everyone on both sides of the fight. at some point zhang jiao (yellow turban wizard) and dong zhuo (fat tyrant usurper) come back from the dead and you beat them up too. for the final battle, all of the main characters join together (cao cao, liu bei, sun quan, yuan shao, dong zhuo, and zhang jiao) for the sole purpose of killing you, and if you win, you kill all of them and take over the imperial throne, plunging the land into constant warfare

basically you kill everyone in china, it's pretty sweet. you regularly get over 1,000 kills in your various battles, there's that much killing going on

i'm ambivalent about the changes to the character art, however. they got rid of xiahou dun's kickass sword and replaced it with some bullshit club that takes forever to swing. lu bu is now a giant cockroach wielding a swastika for a weapon (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/KuroKitsune666/Koei%20Warriors/a-lubu.jpg)

on a similar note, has anyone played any of the samurai warriors games for the 360? i want to rent that one next, but apparently there's three versions of it. there's samurai warriors 2, samurai warriors 2: empires, and samurai warriors 2: XL edition. i'm pretty sure i don't care about empires, but what's the difference between 2 and XL, and which one should i play?

there's also dynasty warriors: gundam wing which i'm also seriously considering renting because the demo was pretty cool but i don't want to admit that i like an anime game....

Jitters
08-12-2008, 02:38 PM
They're all pretty much the same game. It would be hard for you to go wrong if you enjoyed what you've already played.

mate_spawn_die
08-12-2008, 02:51 PM
a friend game me this (http://www.findmeagame.com/images/8/603758.jpg) game for my new game boy. COWABUNGA DUDE!

and i'm about 20 hours into my pokemon blue. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

synch
08-12-2008, 04:53 PM
a friend game me this (http://www.findmeagame.com/images/8/603758.jpg) game for my new game boy. COWABUNGA DUDE!Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start.

Deep_Sea_Rain
08-14-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm really into Trace Memory on the DS right now, but I seem to be stuck on Okami.

Jitters
08-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Metroid. I never have gone all the way through the original, but I'm going to try and beat it now. Can't do it without a map and guide though, it would take hours and hours :(

Deep_Sea_Rain
08-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Being the "Metroid Man", I was downright ashamed I had never beaten the original classic (it came out when I was 1, but still...), so last year I made it my mission to do it, no matter what. I had beaten Zero Mission, but I still felt that was cheating, and I needed to beat the actual first game. I managed to do it with no maps or guides, and it was one of the hardest gaming experiences I've ever had.

On another gaming related note, I found an original Glacier colored GBA on eBay with an "Afterburner" installed, and bought it. I love the first GBA model but was always ticked it had no light...I haven't had a way to play all my GB games since last fall when I broke up with my ex and she took the SP (n)

BBboy20
08-15-2008, 11:03 PM
R&C Tools of Destruction, Streets of Rage 2, Secret Agent Clank, BC: Rearmed Demos, Braid demo.

Heavy (http://www.teamfortress.com/) achievements and weapons and new maps soon for Team Fortress 2.

Audio.
08-16-2008, 12:37 AM
this just in **EXCITING NEWS**

Visual pic of Akuma for the Street Fighter 4.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/akuma-sf4-4.jpg (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/akuma-sf4-4.jpg)
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/akuma-sf4-3.jpg
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/akuma-sf4-2.jpg
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/akuma-sf4.jpg

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZWiX-YjMow

Welcome back Gouki

Bob
08-19-2008, 01:32 AM
ugh, there's too much cool stuff coming out in the next few weeks.

too human (which i think is pretty damn cool, based on the demo; like diablo 2 with a melee system slightly more entertaining than "point and click" which was actually surprisingly entertaining in the first place)
mercenaries 2 (i loved the first, how could the second be bad?)
spore (spore!)

and probably even more that i don't know about on top of that. i wish i had income!

Jitters
08-19-2008, 07:50 AM
I beat Earth Defense Force on Easy and Normal and now I'm going to be going through on higher difficulties for them achievements.

Still waiting for next month to buy new games :(

Bob
08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
so too human came out today, and i was kind of on the verge of buying it, but it looks like everyone on the internet hates it, so i became apprehensive, but i think kevin pereira's (http://api.seesmic.com/#/video/bC3G2bh7jy/watch) review of the reviews has sold me on the game again.

"you gave that a 6! it's fuckin' kung fu panda!"

Jitters
08-25-2008, 08:55 PM
Played some more of F-Zero GP Legend because I have crap all else to play.

Jitters
09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I played all the way through Super Mario Advance over the weekend and started going back through to beat the bonus missions I unlocked.

I'm also about three hours into Final Fantasy IV Advance. It's pretty much the first FF I've really played and I'm looking forward to beating it.

BBboy20
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Team Fortress 2 Labor Day Weekend

And some Clank on the side.

Deep_Sea_Rain
09-05-2008, 02:19 AM
One of the first Game Boy games I got as a kid was Super Mario Land. I finally got it again, $5 at a pawn shop. I beat that today...still playing Trace Memory, stuck on that however. Really liking it though...I plan on getting back to Okami soon, also at a standstill on that.

Audio.
09-05-2008, 03:44 AM
gaaaah
I think I played that one before .... Not sure if thats the one with Warior as the main villain?

Bob
09-05-2008, 06:02 AM
oh shit, spore comes out sunday

Pres Zount
09-05-2008, 07:24 AM
I bought Too Human because I thought it would fill a lonely gap. It didn't.

It seemed to be too deep for itself almost, with runes to add to weapons, skill trees to follow and combos to learn. Unfortunately it's way, way too short for that stuff.

I finished the game in under ten hours, and that includes the ridiculously long death/rebirth animations (which sometimes happen every five seconds, by the way) and the movies.

While we're on the subject of dying, it doesn't really matter, you can die all you want. There are no health potions to collect, but that's inconsequential because you may as well die, wait a while to come alive again (you don't lose your progress) and keep going. In fact that's how I beat the bosses; don't worry about strategy, just hurt it a bit, die, then come alive and hurt it again. Repeat. It's unrewarding, and annoyingly inescapable, because your health meter is so weak for fighting bosses. It's almost as if they designed it that way.

I finished the damn game without using a rune on a weapon, I didn't get around to learning how because I thought I would wait until I got to higher levels and better items. I finished the game without adding any skill points into one of two skill trees (I didn't notice it was there). It really seemed like the game was only getting started by the time it ended. I don't care if it's part one of three, it's still meant to be a game in it's own right.

It had an interesting story that will branch out for the sequels, but I can guess what will happen already.

The enemies level themselves to your abilities, so it really seems pointless to level up or deck yourself in fancy weapons or armour.

People should rent it (it's pretty fun fighting stuff) rather than buy it, because it's way too short and not worth a replay.

Bob
09-05-2008, 05:49 PM
I bought Too Human because I thought it would fill a lonely gap. It didn't.

i hear it's more fun in co-op. it is probably a better rental if you're only going to play it single player though. the melee fighting system is a lot of fun. it's like diablo 2 with more control

Deep_Sea_Rain
09-05-2008, 08:19 PM
gaaaah
I think I played that one before .... Not sure if thats the one with Warior as the main villain?

Nah that's Mario Land 3. It started the Wario Land series. Great game!

Jitters
09-05-2008, 08:36 PM
More FF IV Advance. I got past a boss and had been playing for over an hour when I got killed by a treasure chest monster and I didn't save my game the whole time I was playing.

I hate myself :(

Kid Presentable
09-05-2008, 08:54 PM
I stopped using the wheel on Mario Kart Wii and it's like a whole nother game. That plastic piece of unresponsive crap. My times have gotten exponentially better, bikes are easier. Damn son.

Bob
09-07-2008, 10:51 PM
so spore is pretty cool. probably not as good as the hype's been making it out to be, and i kind of get the feeling that after i run through it a few times i'm going to run out of things to do, but still, pretty damn cool game. i played up to civilization stage tonight and sort of tinkered with it. i'd play more but i have to go to work tomorrow and i hate being tired at work.

i wish i had more talent so that i could do cool stuff with the creature creator, but i'm afraid i'm just not that creative. i also kind of hate how your stats are tied to the body parts/clothing that you pick. i'd like to be able to just pick things purely for aesthetic purposes and then worry about my stats and abilities separately but no, that's not how they did. that's kind of annoying.

desert_rain
09-08-2008, 03:24 PM
can someone help me with this? my bf was telling me about how when he was a kid, he played Mario 2 and there was some pink thing that spit stuff at you. Number one, is that true (thats one of the mario's I never touched) and if it is, what is the name of the character. I'm pretty clueless here, so any help would be wonderful.

Anyone have DS Clubhouse? I haven't played on-line with it yet, as I just got it and don't have wifi, and I wanna know if the play is pretty good or no.

Thanks!
DR

desert_rain
09-15-2008, 10:25 AM
thanks!

Jitters
09-15-2008, 01:58 PM
That's Birdo

The guy who cross dresses as a girl........ long story.

Audio.
09-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Project Gotham Racing 2.
playing the old cat and mouse race.

Matt
09-17-2008, 06:58 AM
Hooked on Elebits. Just hooked on it.

Re-playing Legend Of Zelda: Link To The Past, because I never beat it in the first place, though I've owned it for almost 15 years. 3rd dungeon in the dark world is kicking my ass.

Deep_Sea_Rain
09-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Finished Trace Memory the other night...amazing game. One of the most satisfying endings ever, too. Still working on Okami, the game is mammoth in sized. I'm about 2/3 of the way through though. I also started Wario: Master Of Disguise for the DS, and it looks to be fun.

Bob
09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
the force unleashed came out today. i played the demo and i want to rent it off gamefly, but that could take a while. the demo was cool, but i can imagine beating the game and then not really wanting to play it again, so i only want to rent it.

the highlight of the demo was definitely killing an at-st walker by force-throwing stormtroopers at it

Jitters
09-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Hooked on Elebits. Just hooked on it.

I bought this earlier in the month and been too busy to start on it, probably get to it next month.

I played a little bit of Final Fantasy IV Advance to level up for the next area last night.

ToucanSpam
09-17-2008, 10:34 PM
the force unleashed came out today. i played the demo and i want to rent it off gamefly, but that could take a while. the demo was cool, but i can imagine beating the game and then not really wanting to play it again, so i only want to rent it.

the highlight of the demo was definitely killing an at-st walker by force-throwing stormtroopers at it

HELL YES.

I can't believe I went this long without posting in this thread. I am an avid gamer and I guess better late than never to burst into the discussion.

I don't own a next-gen console yet (cheap cheap) but I plan on getting a 360 for Force Unleashed and about a dozen games featuring generic space marines.